Actress killed and dissected by her brother over minor argument!

I guess he threw everything at her but the kitchen sink.

From the article.

'Permanently stoned'

Mr Aylett said there had been tension between the siblings for some time, largely as a "result of the defendant's habitual use of cannabis - and its most toxic form, skunk".

"Gemma told a friend 'He's permanently stoned. He puts a spliff in his mouth first thing in the morning and doesn't know what he's doing'," the court heard.

Absolutely ridiculous for them to pull this shit. I've know a lot of different stoners but I've never met one violent one or one who "didn't know what they were doing". I'm seething from anger right now. Looks like the UK is just as filled with propagandist brainwashing as we are.

Ban sinks, imo.

Its most toxic form, skunk.

This may be the most ignorant thing I've ever seen in a news source.

Also, dissect is the incorrect word to use in this case. A better word would be dismember.

To be fair, it's a quote from the prosecutor.

To be fair it's even more appalling that this could even be thought of as admissible in court. It's one thing to have biased media but for the judicial system to be that ignorant is unacceptable.

To be fair it's even more appalling that this could even be thought of as admissible in court. It's one thing to have biased media but for the judicial system to be that ignorant is unacceptable.

Well, it's not admissible because it's not evidence. It's part the lawyer's argument, which isn't strictly evidence. Lawyers can make any argument they want within the confines of the law.

I don't view stoners as the violent type. They're more of the lazy, smelly, annoying type.

From the article.

Absolutely ridiculous for them to pull this shit. I've know a lot of different stoners but I've never met one violent one or one who "didn't know what they were doing". I'm seething from anger right now. Looks like the UK is just as filled with propagandist brainwashing as we are.

Seething from anger so much you could just beat these lawyers to death, right?

Ban sinks, imo.

Sinks don't kill people, washing up kills people.

Back