Actress killed and dissected by her brother over minor argument!

Seething from anger so much you could just beat these lawyers to death, right?

Lmao oh yeah! But only because I haven't smoked in months. :icon_chee

I've been meaning to point out how hilarious you've been lately and it keeps slipping my mind. So know your attempts at humor are recognized lol.

Maybe the sink told him to. Those fuckers have been taking our shit for too long.

Bet he played computer games such as 'Doom' and 'Mortal Kombat' where you murder your opponent in every game with a 'fatality move'. He probably also played the controversial 'Grand Theft Auto' where the player must have sex with a prostitute then beat her to death with a baseball bat to retrieve your money.

Where can I get some of this Skunk? Also fuck a spliff it's all about dem White Cats baby.

whitecatblack.jpg

Where can I get some of this Skunk? Also fuck a spliff it's all about dem White Cats baby.

whitecatblack.jpg

I don't know, a clean hemp spliff with some toxic skunk is as close to perfection as it gets. And if anything good came from this, it's the phrase toxic skunk.

All women should take note that this is the type of shit that will go down when you don't do the dishes.

I know Mayberry has been on a "pun" rampage lately, but this is a real failure. Quit it. Quit it now.

You're wrong. At least mine was clever cause it was a double entendre.

blame it one weed my ass. if anything, the weed only prevented him from killing her sooner

Back