Actress killed and dissected by her brother over minor argument!

This is what qualifies at soap opera quality tail in the UK?

Gemma+McCluskie

Its funny how no one gets more angry about anything than stoners when someone says something negative about marijuana.

Its funny how no one gets more angry about anything than stoners when someone says something negative about marijuana.

There's a reason for it though. It's been lied about and tarnished for over a hundred years now. For various reasons, none noble, all unjust. And it has no voice, no defense. So we have to speak for it. Recognize lies and put a spotlight on them. I'm not against having an honest conversation on the pros and cons, emphasis on the cons, of marijuana, but I will not tolerate deception.

From the article.

Absolutely ridiculous for them to pull this shit. I've know a lot of different stoners but I've never met one violent one or one who "didn't know what they were doing". I'm seething from anger right now. Looks like the UK is just as filled with propagandist brainwashing as we are.

Calm down smoker Mcloserton. The article doesn't say that weed led to maniacal rage that induced murder. The article just said that the gal was pissed that her brother sat around the house stoned every day, and they argued about that. Maybe if you weren't smoking so much your reading comprehension level would be a bit better.

Christ. You know weed smoking isn't really that bad. Put pretentious weed smokers are always annoying as fuck.

Calm down smoker Mcloserton. The article doesn't say that weed led to maniacal rage that induced murder. The article just said that the gal was pissed that her brother sat around the house stoned every day, and they argued about that. Maybe if you weren't smoking so much your reading comprehension level would be a bit better.

Christ. You know weed smoking isn't really that bad. Put pretentious weed smokers are always annoying as fuck.

First of all, read the rest of the thread and why it upset me. And secondly, I haven't smoked in months, I've smoked very very little at all this year in fact.

Why did they feel the need to highlight, separate, and bold the words "Permanently Stoned" Darkballs?

what a sad event...im gonna ponder on these and really let it sink in how terrible people can be

now all this guys gonna do is sit in prison and drain those taxpayers of money

i hope they leave him out to dry in general population

This may be the most ignorant thing I've ever seen in a news source.

whatever man skunk weed makes me so angry it's ridiculous. Luckily it glues me to the sofa so I can't kill anyone

Back