• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Actor Johnny Wactor Shot and Killed in LA

General Hospital? Hopefully this angers enough white middle aged women they they start getting vocal. Because as we all know, holy hell are they vocal.

On a serious note RIP to that dude. Hope they catch the people responsible but it being California I'm sure they'll get a light sentence. Or maybe not since this guy was kind of in the limelight who knows.

Horrible story, and very scary situation too. Hope the thief's friends realize they will be serving life sentences too for being a part of the initial felony. I have zero fucking sympathy for them.

so I didn't even have to read it to know you either didn't read the link, or you misread it to say more than what it said.

He's an open and obvious troll spending all day trying to make the forum worse for everyone. If only this place had some kind of method of dealing with those.

Oh well.

This like that time you were going to come fight me for posting a picture of a blue-haired land whale?

Lmao I had one of these dorks so spun out he said he was going to fly like 14 hours from Australia to come fight me. I said OK and where to fly to and he accused me of ducking lol.

He was trying to be a hero defending his personal property.
California was trying to pass a "Caren Act" to make it illegal to call the police on minorities if you're not already 100% sure it's a life threatening emergency. So if you can't call the police, can't carry a gun yourself, and can't "be a hero" by going anywhere near your own car to figure out whether it's being towed or robbed, what exactly are your options? Everything you own is just up for grabs now?

What are catalyric converters going for on the scrap market, like $100?

Scumbag killed someone for $100, smfh.

California was trying to pass a "Caren Act" to make it illegal to call the police on minorities if you're not already 100% sure it's a life threatening emergency. So if you can't call the police, can't carry a gun yourself, and can't "be a hero" by going anywhere near your own car to figure out whether it's being towed or robbed, what exactly are your options? Everything you own is just up for grabs now?

'You'll own nothing and you'll be happy.'

Imagine the kind of life someone would have to have to embrace that ideology.

Unmarried, property-less losers who think they know what's best for us functional members of society.

Are you gonna keep stalking me in every thread like an obsessed gf and analyze everything I post?
You know Im forced to see your comments because I cant add you to my Ignore list and you still doing it! I'm telling you right now, I don't consent to this.

No one is stalking you. You’re just a piece of shit troll that people have taken note of. You blamed the victim for trying to protect his property. I have seen you blame cops for being shot.

Too bad he couldn’t own a gun in la but the criminals can. Too bad this wasn’t Texas or Wolverine’s vehicle a la Logan.

Back