• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Actor Johnny Wactor Shot and Killed in LA

Again you make mad assumptions. I'm neither any of those parties. For one thing, they're too simplified to pick one of the either parties.

Even if you had a gun it's not worth it protecting your property. Like who cares you think protecting your property is more important than being alive?

You never know you could be out gunned in those scenarios. So it's a lose lose situation imo. To me you just let it be and get out safe and sound and let your insurance take care of it.

Not worth fighting for any thing you own if it could potentially cost your life. The only time it's good to use deadly force is is if your life is in danger or someone you love or even stranger is life is in danger.

Why don't you put up a sign in your yard that tells everyone that it's no big deal if they steal your shit because you have insurance and nothing that you own is important enough to risk confronting a thief over?

Seems stupid to put that sign up, right? Because your way of thinking and the current laws that we have basically put that sign up in everyone's yard.

You don't deal with lawlessness by letting people rob you and then calling your insurance company.

Again you make mad assumptions. I'm neither any of those parties. For one thing, they're too simplified to pick one of the either parties.

Even if you had a gun it's not worth it protecting your property. Like who cares you think protecting your property is more important than being alive?

You never know you could be out gunned in those scenarios. So it's a lose lose situation imo. To me you just let it be and get out safe and sound and let your insurance take care of it.

Not worth fighting for any thing you own if it could potentially cost your life. The only time it's good to use deadly force is is if your life is in danger or someone you love or even stranger is life is in danger.

Damn, let me know where you live. I wouldn't mind grabbing your TV.

Do you honestly think your life is worth a catalytic converter?

I mean I don't care if anyone steals my shit, if my life is at risk. No way I'll fight for something that is replaceable. Like I said if your life is threatened, than yes defend yourself. But besides that no point in fighting someone who's desperate and may have you out gunned.

To me it's just common sense.
So people can rob you ever night?

It sounds like he was too nice and trusting. He didn't assume the worst and it cost him his life.

If they ever catch them he will be forgotten and how the killer was a really good person, loved his kids with all his baby momas and he should have to spend the rest of his life paying for a little mistake.

It sounds like he was too nice and trusting. He didn't assume the worst and it cost him his life.

If they ever catch them he will be forgotten and how the killer was a really good person, loved his kids with all his baby momas and he should have to spend the rest of his life paying for a little mistake.
And of course they'll show a graduation picture..

Back