• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Actor Johnny Wactor Shot and Killed in LA

Probably. Im not the fighting type tbh. I also got rid of all my guns. I trust law enforcement to do their job.
More likely you committed a felony and lost the privilege of legally owning firearms

@KOPPE is absolutely @Sinister alt account, that's how he hasn't been banned

Despite your baseless accusation, I'm actually honored to be compared to Mr Monda.
I'm currently beefing with 3 mods and Im in the dms with a red one as we speak.
you think they cant tell im Sinister?

He's an open and obvious troll spending all day trying to make the forum worse for everyone. If only this place had some kind of method of dealing with those.

Oh well.

He posts laughing emojis when cops get shot. It's been brought to the mods' attention. They don't care.

He's the kind of poster the sherdog staff wants apparently.
Because he's a staff alt like queen. Only way to explain all the likes.

Because he's a staff alt like queen. Only way to explain all the likes.

Imagine being jealous of someones likes lol
You ever think that maybe it’s because Im a nice, wholesome person?

Probably. Im not the fighting type tbh. I also got rid of all my guns. I trust law enforcement to do their job.

yeah i bet not... i fought a marine one time he slammed me after he got rocked a few times i dislocated my elbow... safe to say he won...

- A troll would not have 50+ people on his Ignore/block list, that would defeat the purpose of trolling, would it not? I'm literally trying to mute a mod because I dont want to deal with him.
- I didnt blame him for protecting his property, I gave a general advice on how to act in a 1v3 situation
- You can dislike me or hate me, but I will not tolerate it if you keep spreading lies about me.

Oh no. 51 on the blocked list

Any descriptions released of the suspects so the locals know who to look out for?

Ok, John Wick. If you are willing to die protecting your 2002 Corolla go for it.

I don't think that is what happened here.

The guy was confused and thought that his car was getting towed, and the criminals shot him.

It’s the vehicle’s fault

Liberal women in politics is the death of the western way of life. When you let a society be governed by those who could never defend a nation on their own leads to this. Not to be Butker-esque but women are wired differently where feelings take a front seat to facts.

One time I was sitting out back late at night smoking weed and tripping face on acid when I heard my passenger side car door open, it made a weird creek, so I walk out front and see people half in my car. I thought they was my friends maybe looking for something they left in there and I said “hey, what’s up?”.
They both looked at me and then took off running.
I stood there for a minute feeling lonely and abandoned before I realized they weren’t my friends but people trying to steal my shit.

Glad I wasn’t shot and killed dead.

Last edited:
editted - not worth the hassle, will just say that I enthusiastically agree with certain tangents this thread has taken

Last edited:
Liberal women in politics is the death of the western way of life. When you let a society be governed by those who could never defend a nation on their own leads to this. Not to be Butker-esque but women are wired differently where feelings take a front seat to facts.

Shit Covid policies were a direct result of feelings based decision without a shred of rational thought.

They have zero concept of weighing the positives/negatives…

“One death is too many”

Oh really? I guess that shit doesn’t matter with garbage homeless policies where 8-10 people are OD’ing per week in the streets

Sorry… I mean “in housed” Don’t want to hurt their feelings as they are stroking out from a fentynal OD

Supervisor Shamann Walton, who introduced the bill in July, said in a statement that the act should make residents think twice before calling the police on their Black or minority neighbors over a non-emergency.

"Rather than calling the police or law enforcement on your neighbor, or someone who you think doesn't look like they should be your neighbor, try talking to them and getting to know them. Let's build relationships in our communities," he said in a statement.

It is characterized as a hate crime to do so and it punishable by a fine of no less than $1000 that goes to the “victim.” It only applies to white people
Lol, race the biggest social construct of all where “white” is impossible to objectively determine. Sounds like liberal logic

Back