• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Actor Johnny Wactor Shot and Killed in LA

He was trying to be a hero defending his personal property.
confronting people vandalizing your property is "playing hero" to you? If he knew they were armed I could see why he would want to stay away but we have no idea what he knew or saw. Im not just gonna stand there if someone is stealing my shit.

He was trying to be a hero defending his personal property.
Um, no, no he wasn't. Nowhere does the linked article say that. You're a lousy reader.

I know that because I just checked by going over the link. Because I'd already seen the story before I arrived at the dog, so I didn't even have to read it to know you either didn't read the link, or you misread it to say more than what it said. Here is the ABC link I originally read via MSN on my phone:
Scarlett Wactor told ABC7 that her 37-year-old son was leaving work at a downtown rooftop bar and was walking with one of his coworkers when he saw what looked like someone working on his car.

He initially thought his car was being towed, she said, and he approached the person to ask if that was the case. But when the suspect looked up, he was wearing a mask, and opened fire.

confronting people vandalizing your property is "playing hero" to you? If he knew they were armed I could see why he would want to stay away but we have no idea what he knew or saw. Im not just gonna stand there if someone is stealing my shit.

In a way it is. You should ALWAYS assume they are armed.

In a way it is. You should ALWAYS assume they are armed.
Aye, aye, Captain Hinddoofy!!!
4zub9h.jpg

Um, no, no he wasn't. Nowhere does the linked article say that. You're a lousy reader.

I know that because I just checked by going over the link. Because I'd already seen the story before I arrived at the dog, so I didn't even have to read it to know you either didn't read the link, or you misread it to say more than what it said. Here is the ABC link I originally read via MSN on my phone:

Are you gonna keep stalking me in every thread like an obsessed gf and analyze everything I post?
You know Im forced to see your comments because I cant add you to my Ignore list and you still doing it! I'm telling you right now, I don't consent to this.

Allow me to document my journey in reading this short post...
Are you gonna keep stalking me in every thread like an obsessed gf and analyze everything I post?
200.gif

You know Im forced to see your comments because I cant add you to my Ignore list
TFBO.gif

and you still doing it! I'm telling you right now, I don't consent to this.
giphy.gif

Back