• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Active US Air Force member self-immolates outside Israel Embassy in Washington

I think we're done here because you're a liar. I asked you to give three examples for your only point which is that I'm a hypocrite and you can't give any because the three topics you mentioned (including the god one i missed) you will only find me arguing this exact same way.

This is because you are a liar.
Yes everybody else is a liar, Jack.

<{Heymansnicker}>

one less dipshit Hamas fan boy to worry about.

seriously, fuck these people. hopefully more follow suit.

Yes everybody else is a liar, Jack.

<{Heymansnicker}>
We'll just list even one where I've been a hypocrite. I'll make it easy for you. How about just one example?

The ones you have given only made my point for me.

Liars can't even give one.

We'll just list even one where I've been hypocrite. I'll make it easy for you. How about just one example?

Liars can't even give one.
I already gave you multiple examples that you handwaved. Your synapses aren't firing properly and most of us hope you find answers to your confusion. Best of luck .

If social media was around 2,000 years ago: That Jesus fella they tortured and crucified would have been vilified in memes too.

Holy shit.... comparing this guy to Jesus... when you think the leftists have already hit rock bottom to shame those for mocking their heroes, you guys go even lower.

Congrats on exceeding expectations. Impressive.

I already gave you multiple examples that you handwaved. Your synapses aren't firing properly and most of us hope you find answers to your confusion. Best of luck .
No you didn't. You just mentioned some things without providing quotes and the things you mentioned only proved my point because I argue the exact same way in those topics. It's almost a pet peeve of mine.

On all those topics, what I can't stand is peoples certainty. It's absolutely b******* they argue for certainty in a realm where none is possible.

That's the exact same argument I've made in this thread.

You are lying and you were a liar.

No you didn't. You just mentioned some things without providing quotes and the things you mentioned only proved my point because I argue the exact same way in those topics. It's almost a pet peeve of mine.

On all those topics, what I can't stand is peoples certainty. It's absolutely b******* they argue for certainty in a realm where none is possible.

That's the exact same argument I've made in this thread.

You are lying and you were a liar.

Your certainty that something exists (when in fact, no certainty of any kind exists) is precisely the same thing you're speaking to. This is the hypocrisy you fail to see. You're one of the most biased posters here, let's be real.

Lashing out with claims of "lying" is hilarious, considering my statements are merely my opinion.

What do I have to cope about? I already go to pro Palestinian marches.

Why?

If a guy set himself on fire and it will make ZERO difference, then what do you think that your appearance at some protest will achieve?

Condolences to the family, he truly was a rare individual. Now, he is well done.

OIP.OqOelr6DRyLmkKrMV3npYAHaNY

Every accusation you have made against me is projection. You simply can't think what you're thinking if you've read my posts, it's just not possible. What you are doing is just arguing from ignorance.

Wow.

Which of these two positions seems more arrogant to you?

Position one-- He is crazy for certain. There's no chance he had any sane motives and nothing he did will influence anyone ever.

Position two-- it is possible that he is crazy, but it is also possible he came from an act of self-love and self-sacrifice and it is possible and actually extremely likely that out of 7 billion will be influenced by what he did.

I do not believe that you can argue honestly in favor of position one.

@spamking check my edit for spelling. I'm doing voice to text.

This is what hedging your bets looks like . . . you try to frame this in a manner where you can pat yourself on the back and be right.

Anyone who would set themselves on fire is 100% crazy. There is nothing sane about setting yourself on fire. It's not an act of self-love or self-sacrifice. But could it influence one person out of 7 billion? Sure.

No do a search and read the last 15 or so posts and then you'll have my complete position.

You need to read my position in context to who I've been discussing with and what they have said.

Nope . . . not wasting my time. I've seen and said enough.

Sad to see this. No real comment. RIP

All the people clawing at the "does such and such power structure give a fuck," to belittle him. To me, it just sounds like you're wrestling with the emotions his act was meant to give you. Shame. And you're coping. That's fine, but it is what it is. He knew that what we were doing was too evil to live with, and he wanted to make sure you felt your shame. And now you do. So, he was successful in as much as possible.

Reminder - Everyone praising that servicemember's 'sacrifice' won't remember his name within 2 weeks, and they're these sort of cunts -

OIP.TOP0Tb92pY0_nkP9T2r3twAAAA

...Palestine will be free... of Jews.
Its a call for genocide.
It was a chant originally created to show support for Jewish genocide, and it will always mean Jewish Genocide.

Notice they never mention the Palestinians killing 1200 Jews on October 7th. To them that was completely justified, so why bring it up? They want another ceasefire... just like before Oct7th, so they can do another Oct7th, get bombed to fuck, and then ask for another ceasefire...
...rinse...
...cycle...
...repeat...

And that serviceman was stupid enough to fall for the anti-west propaganda.

Back