International Active US Air Force member self-immolates outside Israel Embassy in Washington

My man is still in here defending a cult church that brainwashed this mentally ill dude to commit suicide, crazy.

Yes he was mentally ill, look up his Church and its beliefs. Only mentally ill people would attend that Church.

- Obviously. Even suiciders will chose a less painfull dead.

It's really telling that you see genocide as someone else's problem. It's the "others" that are getting genocided. So who cares? It's not your daughter, mother or son getting atomized by bombs. So fuck em right?

Stop projecting your conservative cowardly lack of empathy onto the entire planet.
Hey.... get your ass on a flight to Israel and go make a difference. Until then.... How about stifling it.

Edit: OH and take terrapin with you. Don't worry about buying round trip tickets. You two won't need them.

Last edited:
maaaaan... The comments on youtube are dark and hilarious. A lot of guys are getting around the auto-comment deletion algorithm by using barbecue grill terminology.

Hey.... get your ass on a flight to Israel and go make a difference. Until then.... How about stifling it.

Edit: OH and take terrapin with you. Don't worry about buying round trip tickets. You two won't need them.

You know damm well thats a death sentence. And I thought you don't like people killing themselves to make a point?

You know damm well thats a death sentence. And I thought you don't like people killing themselves to make a point?
Nah, self barbecue is waaaaay different than getting up off their asses and actually doing something about it. Both are failures. One is a learning experience.

Back