Crime Active Shooter at Wisconsin Wayfair Mall

any more updates? are you from around there?

Not super close, but an area I’d visit at times

This is kind of looking like less of a traditional mass shooting and more like an event if that makes sense. Shooter still loose, and it’s pretty rare that mass shooters get away you know? Rather than sticking around to up the body count. One report said 3 taken to hospital with gunshot wounds, but that number could of course rise with more information. If it holds at 3 tho thats fantastic news relative to how a mall shooting could go

also if just three could be targeted and two caught rounds as passerby

Good thing we got Biden in. No more "thoughts and prayers." Time to get some common sense gun legislation in place.

Not super close, but an area I’d visit at times

This is kind of looking like less of a traditional mass shooting and more like an event if that makes sense. Shooter still loose, and it’s pretty rare that mass shooters get away you know? Rather than sticking around to up the body count. One report said 3 taken to hospital with gunshot wounds, but that number could of course rise with more information. If it holds at 3 tho thats fantastic news relative to how a mall shooting could go

also if just three could be targeted and two caught rounds as passerby
How close is it to Milwaukee?

Could be gang violence if only 5 people got shot and no one died.

Definitely in the possibility list. Gang banger sees rival gang banger in public setting and takes some shots. People being in the food court ended up being the backstop

Cant wait until Biden and Kamala put an end to assault weapons.

We need a buyback program first thing 2021

<Dany07>

I hope that happens so you can see how gangs and criminals will get their guns run up to them from your open borders policy.

I'll be here. Ready to laugh at your discover as to how ineffective that policy is going to be

People like this believe that minority communities should be forced to conform to the white majority through edict. Simply put they're White Supremacists with the added distinction of a false belief that they are benevolent saviors. This is nothing more than the same "kill the Indian, save the man" type ideology that contributed to the horrors of the Residential School system.

Could be gang violence if only 5 people got shot and no one died.
This does seem like the most likely outcome. Perpetrator fled and didn’t try to kill as many people as he could. That’s not the typical MO for a mass shooter.

I dunno man...

If you look at Wisconsin in the 60s and 70s their schools had a firearm safety course that was mandatory at the time.

I personally feel education will fix this issue much like sex ed has dropped teen pregnancy rates.

Just an idea.

I'm fairly confident that a person who goes into a mall and starts shooting at people is aware it's not safe.

I'm fairly confident that a person who goes into a mall and starts shooting at people is aware it's not safe.
Did we have this issue prior to firearm safety being removed from school curriculum?

I dare you to offer a solution beyond gun grabbing

Back