Crime Active Shooter at Wisconsin Wayfair Mall

Cant wait until Biden and Kamala put an end to assault weapons.

We need a buyback program first thing 2021

We need other people with guns to stop his ass.

Wisconsin is over-run with COVID, yet, people are at the mall...

Not wise.

ok Fauci

Even though you can wear masks and people have been in grocery stores this whole fucking time.

Things sounding optimistic on a live local news channel. Police relaxed as if shooter taken down or not on the scene anymore, and some ambulance crews starting to leave empty.

People definitely shot, but some hope not to be as bad as a crowded mall shooting could be

Seems like a good spot to shoot up if I was angry about the result in Milwaukee.

Come on man. At least wait for a little bit of information before completely empty conjecture

Rittenhouse just made bail today. This is 60 miles from Kenosha. Could be someone upset at that if you want me to randomly pull something out of my ass like that as well

Last edited:
It depends on your definition.

Yup. It's like when someone gets their door kicked in, in a shitty area. That's a break in. Better area? You gotta' scare the pearl clutchers. You got yourself a Home Invasion. Journalism is such bullshit.

Come on man. At least wait for a little bit of information before completely empty conjecture

Rittenhouse just made nail today. This is 60 miles from Kenosha. Could be someone upset at that if you want me to randomly pull something out of my ass like that as well

I'm just asking questions.

The left is going to use Covid and all of these shootings as a way to go after the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Why stop there. They should move forward and ban all assault objects. And when that's done, ban assault limbs. Knuckles are rather unnecessary, and we all know its not the person but the knuckle that is responsible for injuries from fights.

Back