Ace Combat 7 anyone?

I couldnt resist to buy Mig29 and 3 parts next to it but have no problem spending on other planes credits, got 250k left.

In that mission you have 3 bases, you have to bomb them on the ground and get for 14 minutes 17k points. I did max 14k with Mig29 but its really hard for me. Need plane that will bomb ground more. I got suggestes F14D would to work, dunno if its legit for that mission
If the targets on the ground are close together, choose a plane that has a special weapon with wide area of explosion like MPBM, UGB, FAEB, LAGM, LASM. MPBM is also good against the big wing that holds the drones.

Finally finished it daaamn

You tend to switch away from your target after you get lock on, but BEFORE you actually fire, which is why you miss.

You don't take advantage of the LAGM's ability to destroy more than one target in one shot because you don't shoot LAGM at targets that are close together. If there's a cluster, you should lock on to the middle target.

The upper left corner shows the points value of the locked on target. If the mission requires a certain # of points, you should target the bombers since those have higher value.

When you return to base for reload, if you skip the landing and takeoff, I think you get fewer credits.

I’d be play if there were an online cooperative mode. Or if it wasn’t so much like an arcade game. It really is the most realistic flight sim on consoles. But I had Ace Combat 4 or 5 for the XBox360 and tried to play online. It was basically just a first person shooter n three dimensional space instead of two. It was fucking awful. The campaign was fun though.

I just wish it was a bit more of a simulation in terms of dogfighting. Maybe don’t make it so you have to hit every plane with two missiles to bring it down. And maybe don’t make it so every plane carries like 60 missiles.

Defunct Ace Combat Infinity on PS3 did have somewhat regular events for player vs. player dogfighting as well as player vs. player co-op dogfighting mixed with sink the enemy fleet.

A video game where you can only carry 4 missiles or be shot down with just one missile connection won't be much fun for very long.

I played a bit of PSP Ace Combat yesterday and on hard mode, just one missile will do 60%+ damage to your plane.

Just when i though it cant be harder this shit cloud mission happend. Crashed atleast 10 times but later i finished it.

Purchased new plane and i will stick this time with russian side.
How is my flying/targeting now?

@GSP_37

Just when i though it cant be harder this shit cloud mission happend. Crashed atleast 10 times but later i finished it.

Purchased new plane and i will stick this time with russian side.
How is my flying/targeting now?

@GSP_37

Fast improving piloting skills. Is it the player or the plane? Did you crash while doing the camera on target? Don't forget for those zoom here zoom there missions to use the LAGM or LASM because those have much longer lock on range.

I want to try the Su-57 Pak-Fa.

If you want to see harder missions, replay using Hard Mode or Ace Mode. I'm playing PSP and in Hard Mode stealth mission to avoid radars, they put in these red light posts where you cannot lock on missiles on them and if you get too close without destroying them via guns or lucky missile, they will spot you and cause mission fail. Another mission, I shot all targets including the special "*" target that appears after you destroy enough targets, except one FB-22 and ammo ran out, time ran out, and mission fail. I guess I had to wipe out all targets. Homing was bad, so missed a lot of shots against planes.

I think Joint Assault had you fly a jumbo jet in very narrow ravine for very long path and cannot fly too high or you will get shot down and you cannot take a lot of damage. I hated that in normal mode. Hard mode will be impossible.

Fast improving piloting skills. Is it the player or the plane? Did you crash while doing the camera on target? Don't forget for those zoom here zoom there missions to use the LAGM or LASM because those have much longer lock on range.

I want to try the Su-57 Pak-Fa.

If you want to see harder missions, replay using Hard Mode or Ace Mode. I'm playing PSP and in Hard Mode stealth mission to avoid radars, they put in these red light posts where you cannot lock on missiles on them and if you get too close without destroying them via guns or lucky missile, they will spot you and cause mission fail. Another mission, I shot all targets including the special "*" target that appears after you destroy enough targets, except one FB-22 and ammo ran out, time ran out, and mission fail. I guess I had to wipe out all targets. Homing was bad, so missed a lot of shots against planes.

I think Joint Assault had you fly a jumbo jet in very narrow ravine for very long path and cannot fly too high or you will get shot down and you cannot take a lot of damage. I hated that in normal mode. Hard mode will be impossible.

I crashed many times because i was flying low, decreese speed and fall because when im under clouds i sometimes lose directions and doesnt pay attention that hes falling. I bought 3 more parts next to Su-33 and put all in. Looks like better than mig29, but still there is more parts to test.
Well no thanks bro haha, even now on normal missions are hard for me, no need harder challange haha

I crashed many times because i was flying low, decreese speed and fall because when im under clouds i sometimes lose directions and doesnt pay attention that hes falling. I bought 3 more parts next to Su-33 and put all in. Looks like better than mig29, but still there is more parts to test.
Well no thanks bro haha, even now on normal missions are hard for me, no need harder challange haha
Did you try online yet or waiting until you get an end of the branch plane first?

I think maybe X-02 is available for purchase maybe after beating campaign mode, not sure.

From the prior game, I gained an appreciation for the Su-34 for ground missions.

Did you try online yet or waiting until you get an end of the branch plane first?

I think maybe X-02 is available for purchase maybe after beating campaign mode, not sure.

From the prior game, I gained an appreciation for the Su-34 for ground missions.
I was thinking to finish that side of tree and then try online, because of parts and plane, not because im afraid of god fighting. Do you think i could do decent online if i try now?

Haha just tried online and here is result, since i played against full loaded maniacs. Im on mission 10 and have shit parts.

Im looking forward for your advices

Haha just tried online and here is result, since i played against full loaded maniacs. Im on mission 10 and have shit parts.

Im looking forward for your advices

I never played AC7 online, but in the prior game's player vs. player, sometimes I concentrated on letting the enemies come to me, focused on being in proper position to shoot anyone nearby.

Proper positioning meaning:

you > enemy > then fire or else you will likely miss.

Be mindful of the close range radar and go after nearby targets flying away from you. Also, keep speed near max in case you need to suddenly peel away to evade missile.

You'll do better after you get the missile homing, speed, reload parts and armor and maybe stealth coating. I'd focus on boosting standard missile performance since you have more ammo of that. If you still have space to equip, maybe try the part for longer lock on range.

Don't forget the tree branches at the bottom that are only unlocked after playing online.

I never played AC7 online, but in the prior game's player vs. player, sometimes I concentrated on letting the enemies come to me, focused on being in proper position to shoot anyone nearby.

Proper positioning meaning:

you > enemy > then fire or else you will likely miss.

Be mindful of the close range radar and go after nearby targets flying away from you. Also, keep speed near max in case you need to suddenly peel away to evade missile.

You'll do better after you get the missile homing, speed, reload parts and armor and maybe stealth coating. I'd focus on boosting standard missile performance since you have more ammo of that. If you still have space to equip, maybe try the part for longer lock on range.

Don't forget the tree branches at the bottom that are only unlocked after playing online.
definitely i have problem with targeting and tailing enemy.

but here is first match i just won

need to boost my jet now. Money grind is better than in story modeScreenshot_20200530_213737.jpg

I think HVAA is faster and has longer range.

Maybe you need to equip turning parts.

this one has to be my best game since i tried online. Thank you for tips!
Just purchased F22, we will check how good is that plane.

Any advice is always welcome :)

this one has to be my best game since i tried online. Thank you for tips!
Just purchased F22, we will check how good is that plane.

Any advice is always welcome :)

I would have used the close range radar which makes it easier to see if you have a good shot lined up > >.

If you're chasing one target and on the radar you see another closer target or on screen you see another target closer and better lined up for a shot, switch to that target, lock on and fire quickly. Sometimes they're occupied with evading one player and not prepared for you.

If I have a good shot lined up, I'll often fire two missiles as fast as they can fire. Sometimes I'll fire one and another a split second later. The reload part helps for faster reload.

I've never heard of SASM on the F-15.

best one with Rafale, sometimes sick plane

15 hits, 8 kills in this match

I messed up with speed 2 times :)

best one with Rafale, sometimes sick plane

15 hits, 8 kills in this match

I messed up with speed 2 times :)

You murdered everyone! Where'd you learn to fire both standard missiles, then immediately switch to fire both special missiles?

In the previous game, it took me more than two shots to kill one plane. Maybe sometimes 3 or 4 shots.

I used the Rafale a lot and partially assembled a 1/72 plastic model of it.

You murdered everyone! Where'd you learn to fire both standard missiles, then immediately switch to fire both special missiles?

In the previous game, it took me more than two shots to kill one plane. Maybe sometimes 3 or 4 shots.

I used the Rafale a lot and partially assembled a 1/72 plastic model of it.

I won in last seconds, but seems like i got downed both times because i didnt pay attention on my speed.
At one moment everyone was shoting at me haha

Btw about that i rapidly press 2x for normal msl and then switch to spw and shot. Definitely i was trying to be more patient with my shoting, paying attention on radar. Seems like it paid off this time.

Rafale seems to be legit even he is mid tier as people say

Back