Ace Combat 7 anyone?

F4 ia bad indeed but i choose this one for a only reason hes fastes of all 3 planes j have free. When do i buy new plane and which ones? I will try to change that thing with camera following. I dont even know where i have money, how i purchase plane, parts etc. I just put some part on plane i dont even know which one is it lol.
Remember, you are a mercenary fighter pilot. After you complete missions, they give you money. In the results screen, they show you how much you got paid, your total, and anything you unlocked.

Let me check the aircraft tree, but I think as soon as you can buy the F-16, switch to that. That's gotta be better than F-4.

I think somewhere in the hangar before sortie time, you can buy planes and parts. Also in hangar, you can read the parts descriptions and look at the attributes bars to see what performance boost the parts give.

If you spend wisely, by the time you finish the game once, you will be able to afford the F-22 or other end of the branch high tier plane. I think the first time you play, they give you an extra money reward.

So when do you suggest me getting new plane, i have around 200k now. Im at Mission 5.and its getting harder and harder lol :) I know parts cost alot and my biggest problem is which parts to aim for to make great plane.
Now that you have the game, you should re-read what I posted previously since it will make more sense now.

First, since you have AC5 digital, you really should browse PS Store and search Ace Combat 7 to see if you have access to the free DLC planes like ADF-11, ADFX, then press download. In the aircraft tree, if you have these, they will be at the far left without any branches because you got them without having to unlock first.

Second, on your first playthrough, you should focus your spending on going down the path to F-22. It's better to have a better plane with inherent good attributes than to scatter your spending to pursue add-on parts all over the tree.

Yesterday I started a fresh campaign and F-16 is free and available right away, and it is likely better for air to air combat. I don't know if you watch fighter jet documentaries, but one expert said F-16 is better for dogfighting than F-35.

Just go down the path to F-22 and use whatever plane you must buy to advance down that path.

For parts, you must read the descriptions to see what the part will boost because you can't really tell based on the part name. If you want to whoop some ass, you should buy parts that will boost plane speed, plane acceleration, missile reload, power, homing, speed. If you do player vs. player, missile reload speed, homing, maybe lock-on range are good to have. Plane agility parts like manueverability and brakes should help making sharp U-turns. If you have extra space, armor.

Don't skip doing the mid-air refueling or landing because those seem to give you credits.

I looked at the aircraft tree in game and if you do the F-22 path, you will have a chance to buy at least 3 good parts. I think one is homing, one is extinguisher which repairs your damage when it reaches a certain point but I don't think it reduces damage to 0%. You will need damage repair and ability to carry extra ammo in at least one of the missions.

I looked at the aircraft tree in game and if you do the F-22 path, you will have a chance to buy at least 3 good parts. I think one is homing, one is extinguisher which repairs your damage when it reaches a certain point but I don't think it reduces damage to 0%. You will need damage repair and ability to carry extra ammo in at least one of the missions.
I just tried to buy any plane from tree and it doesnt allow me, know why? There is option yes/no. And only you can press is NO cuz yes is blacked. Wtf? I wanted to try Mig29 but even if i go for plane F22 it just doesnt let me buy anything at all.

I just tried to buy any plane from tree and it doesnt allow me, know why? There is option yes/no. And only you can press is NO cuz yes is blacked. Wtf? I wanted to try Mig29 but even if i go for plane F22 it just doesnt let me buy anything at all.
1) You must have enough money.
2) You must have previously unlocked whatever was ahead of that plane to buy the stuff in front.

1) You must have enough money.
2) You must have previously unlocked whatever was ahead of that plane to buy the stuff in front.
I have 350k
i tried every single item before plane/ part it shows same. Thats why i asked dis dumb question.

I have 350k
i tried every single item before plane/ part it shows same. Thats why i asked dis dumb question.
Did you previously buy whatever was before in the path first? That's how it works. You must buy something to unlock the path forward.

You cannot jump around the tree and buy. You can jump around only to see what's ahead to plan which branch path to follow.

You don't have to buy each plane's special weapon to move forward on the tree.

i uploaded video but it was a glitch. Now its fine, thanks.
Opinion on going for Mig29 and all the way to F22?

i uploaded video but it was a glitch. Now its fine, thanks.
Opinion on going for Mig29 and all the way to F22?
I don't think the MiG-29 will lead to F-22. It's on a different branch. MiG-29 will lead to Pak-Fa Su-57.

F-22 branch has some good parts though, so best to go there because you will need the auto-repairs part when the game gets harder.

I have 350k
Yes is grayed out because the default option is No. You must use the D-pad or something to move to hightlight Yes then press OK.

Yes is grayed out because the default option is No. You must use the D-pad or something to move to hightlight Yes then press OK.
it was glitch, working now. But im aiming more for online, still go for F22? I like russian planes aswell

it was glitch, working now. But im aiming more for online, still go for F22? I like russian planes aswell
In the F-22 branch, just go up to and buy the fire extinguisher then and not buy the F-22. If you want to finish the campaign mode, you will need the fire extinguisher and armor because one mission has too many things shooting at you and explosions.

If you want to be competitive online, you might want the DLC plane ADF-11F... or at least the X-02. I think more DLC planes are coming.

If you want to do online where the planes must comply with certain max capabilities like a certain "Cst", use whatever fighter you want and make sure you have the best parts equipped.

They say you earn a lot more money via online, so you can go back and buy whatever in the tree later.

I had to use ADFX with MPBM, armor, fire extinguisher in order to get past the desert mission where you must zoom around and provide air support then fight the huge flying wing the drones deploy from.

omg mission 6 is pain in ass. Cant beat it
What are you supposed to do in that mission?

What plane are you using?

At what point are you getting shot down?

Did you buy and equip the fire extinguisher and armor yet?

What are you supposed to do in that mission?

What plane are you using?

At what point are you getting shot down?

Did you buy and equip the fire extinguisher and armor yet?

I couldnt resist to buy Mig29 and 3 parts next to it but have no problem spending on other planes credits, got 250k left.

In that mission you have 3 bases, you have to bomb them on the ground and get for 14 minutes 17k points. I did max 14k with Mig29 but its really hard for me. Need plane that will bomb ground more. I got suggestes F14D would to work, dunno if its legit for that mission

Back