According to ESPN...McGoat spent $300k training for UFC 202

Don't really get the obsession he has on that loss....He beats Diaz? He gets redemption? Does that mean he can challenge for the WW belt? or LW belt? He ain't beating top 5 WWs. Is he beating top 5 LWs? maybe....he's really wasting his time on this fight. If he gets stripped for not defending FW, loses at LW....he will only end up without any belt.

They always say the best investment you can make, is in yourself

He retired too. Why do people take this stuff as if it were the truth?

Assuming that is true, if that increased his chances to win even 5%, it was a long term +ev for Conor. There will be a huge difference in his future net worth depending of the outcome of this next fight.

You gotta admit tge dudes a fucking fighter and is working his ass off for the rematch. Ronda should take notes
This. I'm a huge Diaz fan but everything about how Conor has handled this situation (outside of the 200 fiasco) shows he's a fighter before all else he's not running off to Hollywood and trying to have Dees babies as soon as he loses.

That's $300K more than most of Sherdog will pay for UFC 202.

130712010219-floydmayweather-071213-single-image-cut.jpg

The UFC paid for it.

Pretty much this.

can't believe i'm saying this but it isn't that hard to blow through that much cash when you're ballin like mcgregor. rent a big ass house for a few months, charter a few flights for that weirdo movement guy and a few other people, pay the nutritionists, buy a bunch of unnecessary equipment, rent out two gyms, shopping for tanktops and suits and avant garde tights

What the hell happened to this sport??? We need real fighters, or as Nate says ass woopin' ass woopers, not Louis Vuitton gym bag carrying posers.

So he doesn't train in Ireland anymore?

Wasn't he talking shit about people who leave home to train?
It's still a stupid criticism, but that's not what he said, he was talking about guys that switch gyms, or move permanently out of their country like RDA did. I don't recall him dissing training with other people.

My guess would be he's trying to write off expensive bling bling for the girlfriend as training expenses. That or expensive hookers as training expenses.

What was that outrageous figure that Conor claimed he made for the UFC from 196?

Should just go to a real camp where almost everyone is there. whatever though his money not for me to say how he should save it but realistically this guy has coming holyfield/tyson bankruptcy written all over him

Think hiring "The Mountain" as a training partner comes cheap?
images

McGregor trying to buy himself a ground game, a chin, cardio and mental toughness. That's cute :)

Back