According to ESPN...McGoat spent $300k training for UFC 202

1aDSC_5706.jpg

Sensai Seagal would have trained him for 1 hour for free and showed him a deadly never before seen technique that would win the fight.

I'm sure everything he does with his moved up / improvised camp has a big cost.

But keep in mind that the UFC also helps him out we know he works in the UFC TUF gym ? we also know from the past UFC took care of the renting of his house.

We also know that he can post some BS on his social media here and there and he gets to rent some cars for low prices or even free. The costs are shared by him and the ufc and other sponsors deals he has so it's not just all him.. but he could do it with the money his been racking up in his last fights.

We also know he likes to brag and exaggerate so take it all with a grain of salt.

He's just promoting himself and maintaining the image of wealth. I don't know how it could cost that much

I thought Boxers reguarlly paid about 1m a camp?with rampage saying it costs him 100k a camp

can't believe i'm saying this but it isn't that hard to blow through that much cash when you're ballin like mcgregor. rent a big ass house for a few months, charter a few flights for that weirdo movement guy and a few other people, pay the nutritionists, buy a bunch of unnecessary equipment, rent out two gyms, shopping for tanktops and suits and avant garde tights

no, the guy isn't renting a mansion in beverly hills for months he's in vegas and it's like $10,000 a month for his crappy mcmansion.

renting a clown for a child's birthday will cost you 200 bucks, how much do you think ido portal costs for a couple months

can't believe i'm saying this but it isn't that hard to blow through that much cash when you're ballin like mcgregor. rent a big ass house for a few months, charter a few flights for that weirdo movement guy and a few other people, pay the nutritionists, buy a bunch of unnecessary equipment, rent out two gyms, shopping for tanktops and suits and avant garde tights

Gotta have at least 4 ellipticals.

is conor a biz org? he's an employee/fighter. heisn't writing off anything. you can't just write stuff off with "great accountants" - realistically he's prbably just getting huge discounts for whatever hes doing

Back