According to ESPN...McGoat spent $300k training for UFC 202

His money he can do whatever he wants. It's funny how Conor thinks he revolutionizing everything when all he's finally doing is having a normal training camp like every other fighter does
Who else spends 300k on training camp?

I'm sure Nate's BJJ classes for kids are not that expensive.

So he doesn't train in Ireland anymore?

Wasn't he talking shit about people who leave home to train?

can't believe i'm saying this but it isn't that hard to blow through that much cash when you're ballin like mcgregor. rent a big ass house for a few months, charter a few flights for that weirdo movement guy and a few other people, pay the nutritionists, buy a bunch of unnecessary equipment, rent out two gyms, shopping for tanktops and suits and avant garde tights

So he doesn't train in Ireland anymore?

Wasn't he talking shit about people who leave home to train?

Only when its directed at his opponent

RDA...where you at?

He said Brazil didnt want RDA anymore which is why he moved to Cali

Chauffeur service: $25,000

Flight expenses: $45,000

200w.gif

: Priceless

Don't care if he spends 3 mil.....on Training....he will get his ass handed to him again!!

Thats idiotic to spend that kind of money on training, especially when you're gonna lose

You gotta admit tge dudes a fucking fighter and is working his ass off for the rematch. Ronda should take notes

Damn that just makes me want him to lose more.

wee connie don't want no part of no union. believe 'dat.

A bit expensive to get prepared for an ass whooping eh?

I said this in another thread but Conor is having the training camp MMA fighters dream of. If he loses to Nate he'll never recover mentally from it.

His money he can do whatever he wants. It's funny how Conor thinks he revolutionizing everything when all he's finally doing is having a normal training camp like every other fighter does
Because every UFC fighter spends 300k on training when majority make 20/20 right?

Floyd spins that in five minutes on white Bentleys.

what a waste of money.. I wonder how much of that went to hiring touch butt again

Back