• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media According to Dana White it looks like its going to be Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic this summer.

Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic - Who wins?

• Total voters
Well , it’s about fucking time
But I still don’t believe Dana

Is Bones still at Jackson-Wink? Also, has anyone else noticed almost none of the top fighters these days train there?

If you had any reading comprehension, you'd have grasped the point that CORMIER’S OPINION MATTERS. And he'll never get over that loss, just like you've never gotten over it.

<{MingNope}>

Yes, I'm sure DC is so bothered by having a KO loss turned into an NC because decision machine Jones needs to juice to finish guys, rofl.

My reading comprehension is just fine. You think DC cries himself to sleep over it, when the fact is he laughs at how Jones was so scared of him, he risked his career to juice to try (and fail) to beat him in that fight.

Imagine thinking Cormier cares, rofl.

You just cant get over the fact your boy is a pillow fisted decision machine with 1 finish in the last eight years lololol. Stay rustled.

{<jimmies}

Second biggest waste of talent in UFC history, surpassed only by McTapper.
<bball1>

Uuuh, Jones is far, FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more talented than Conor ever was, or ever will be. Jones has more talent in his pinky than Conor does in his whole body.

Besides I wouldn't call either "wasted", considering both accomplished what they said they wanted to do, 1. Youngest, longest reigning champion and GOAT depending on who you ask.
2. Double champion, and richest MMA athlete of all time.

If that's a waste, you, I & this whole forum are far below "waste" on the totem pole.

<Prem973>

If it happens, I hope Stipe punishes him. But the fight won't happen.

I didn't watch the video. Did it show any evidence that Jon Jones will now fight at HW after 5 years of teasing. I doubt it will happen.

Really depends on how stipe has aged since being murdered by Francis.

If he’s still as good Jones is losing and maybe even getting finished.

if he’s slower and chinnier Bones will look great while comfortably winning.

With that said I don’t think this fight happens but I also don’t see anyone Jones wants to fight so it’s not the UFCs fault
I can't see either one of them looking good. Jon's been out so long, trying to put on pounds, while Stipe is in semi-retirement working full time at the firehouse. I don't think it will be Chuck Tito 3 yet, but it's moving that way.

Yes, I'm sure DC is so bothered by having a KO loss turned into an NC because decision machine Jones needs to juice to finish guys, rofl.

My reading comprehension is just fine. You think DC cries himself to sleep over it, when the fact is he laughs at how Jones was so scared of him, he risked his career to juice to try (and fail) to beat him in that fight.

Imagine thinking Cormier cares, rofl.

You just cant get over the fact your boy is a pillow fisted decision machine with 1 finish in the last eight years lololol. Stay rustled.

{<jimmies}

Ok Cormier. You cried on live tv IN FRONT OF YOUR WIFE AND KIDS. You will always care about getting son'd twice by jones.

WIFE AND KIDS!

laughing.gif

I don’t understand how some can be so confident in Jones steamrolling Stipe, let alone beating him. Jones hasn’t fought in years, and when he did, he was barely beating journeyman level fighters. Now he’s moving up to a division he’s never fought at, against one of the best ever, who stylistically is a tough matchup for him.
Plus I think the extra time off will be good for Stipe after his ko loss, and until I see more evidence that he’s washed up, I’m still picking him to beat Jones in a potential fight.

It all depends how juiced Jones will be. If not very juiced then he will be too slow for Stipe as he was getting quite slow in his last fights already.

Narratives already being constructed to downplay a Jones victory over the UFC HW GOAT <45>. Pushing 40 isn't that old for HW and Stipe has looked the same as he always has with no major sign of decline. If Jones beats him(and he most likely will) it will be a momentous achievement
I’m skeptical this fight will ever happen, but if it does, it would make sense for Jones, who obviously wants the easiest path possible to a title shot. With Stipe pushing 40 and coming off a brutal knockout loss, Jon likely sees this as the least riskiest way for him to test the waters.

If Stipe has any gas left in the tank he’ll take it. But he’s just as likely to show up looking to cash out at this point.
Y'all crack me up with the way you just seemingly cannot except Jones greatness as a a prize fighter.

I had a dream that this fight happened and I missed it, and when I asked a friend how it went he just shook his head and told me there was at least one 10-7 round for Jon lol

I think Jones is too tricky and too young for Stipe.

Miocic has been inactive and is almost 40 years old. No picograms either.

Y'all crack me up with the way you just seemingly cannot except [sic] Jones [sic] greatness as a a prize fighter.

Accept / Jones’s or Jones’ greatness

What are the advantages of an all cum diet, in your opinion? I might try to convince my wife to do it for a week if your arguments are persuasive.

Back