Acai?

Bama Zulu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I hear it's really awesome and was thinking of getting some. Does anybody here take it? What are your opinions on it?

it's better than gatorade. try it. acai is good for you.

It is the greatest fruit known to man. Actually it's a very nutritious berry with an awesome taste. It's usually combined with guarana for flavor and to energize you.

one of the best things i ever tasted...

i like it, i mix it with a little granola, i think i noticed a little energy, but it could be that i justy thought that due to what everyone says, but it tastes really good.the local planet smoothie carries it now, so i will be getting acai smoothies a lot

guardpasser said:
i like it, i mix it with a little granola, i think i noticed a little energy, but it could be that i justy thought that due to what everyone says, but it tastes really good.the local planet smoothie carries it now, so i will be getting acai smoothies a lot

Most smoothie places rip you off because the a

I got it from Juice It Up and it was very good. I didn't know how to pronounce it though lol.

Acai is a super antioxidant. I agree it tastes great and its good for you. However, if you are already eating lots of fruits and vegetables (like a person should be), it will not have a "tremendous" impact on you.

Man,.. sometimes igor and rolles refuse to sell me it because i just love it. It's the best.

i wil be getting it at planet smoothie, i know its sambazon, but i will keep an eye on the amount they put in it.

I have never had acai berries fresh

I have had Acai Juice before and it was good.

Acai it one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world so its definetly good for you.

kid dynamite said:
jamba juice acai sucks, juice it up has better acai. if its not from sambazon, it's not that great.

buy some at www.sambazon.com

I agree with you. Juice It Up is so much better. Plus they serve it in the traditional bowl with bananas and granola. But they don't make it as thick as they should. I watch them break open two Sambazon packets for each serving.

It's easier and cheaper to just buy the packets and make it yourself. My wife and I enjoy a big Acai bowl everyday for breakfast and occasionally as a light snack. There are lots of places you can buy the packets from cheaply. I know Henry's Marketplaces in Orange County were selling 52 packs for $50 dollars.

Back