• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored ACA is planning a LW Grand Prix. Artem Reznikov, Yusuf Raisov, Eduard Vartanyan might be involved

So I’m guessing it’s 8 fighters. So Hacran, Eduard, Reznikov, Raisov, AAA, Sarnavskiy, and then two other guys
I missed it but Russian media actually announced that Dias is fighting Raisov at ACA 138, March 27.

I wonder if all the problems getting US visas has to do with previously getting paid by ACA, which is blacklisted by the US government. Haven’t heard off any guys who previously fought in ACA coming over stateside in a while.

just speculating over the rumours that Khamzat is having trouble getting his over his Kadyrov connections.
The problem is a queue for interview at the US embassy in Russia which is necessary to get visa, it's more than 1 and a half year.

The problem is a queue for interview at the US embassy in Russia which is necessary to get visa, it's more than 1 and a half year.
Couldn't you go to another country to accomplish the same? I have heard off Kazakhstan since Tokov went there to get his done

Couldn't you go to another country to accomplish the same? I have heard off Kazakhstan since Tokov went there to get his done
Tokov got visa ? I'm not familiar with the whole process but yeah i've heard it too, about visiting US embassies in other countries, probably not the option anymore with pandemic.

Tokov got visa ? I'm not familiar with the whole process but yeah i've heard it too, about visiting US embassies in other countries, probably not the option anymore with pandemic.
No idea what happened with it, but Tokov said he was going to Kazakhstan to get his US visa, no idea if he succedded or not

Juicy Bagov was a beast at 155, I'm not sure I believe he can make the weight anymore though, dude is pretty big.

So I’m guessing it’s 8 fighters. So Hacran, Eduard, Reznikov, Raisov, AAA, Sarnavskiy, and then two other guys
So, ACA official recently said that AAA is not taking part in tournament (because Raisov already represents Akhmat in tournament).

3 guys left and no Akhmat guys.. I'd say Pirtea, Sarnavisky and Batista. The first 2 for sure but Capoeria is on a streak so I think he's deserving as well.

Lol not who I was expecting

Is he American (according to Wiki, he is)?
I also read some words from ACA about Tony Johnson signing a new contract but wording was a bit unclear, he signed recently new contract or some time ago.
Might be that Americans will not be punished for contacts with Kadyrov's ACA or that these 2 just don't care?

Is he American (according to Wiki, he is)?
I also read some words from ACA about Tony Johnson signing a new contract but wording was a bit unclear, he signed recently new contract or some time ago.
Might be that Americans will not be punished for contacts with Kadyrov's ACA or that these 2 just don't care?
With the new banking restrictions, I doubt we see Americans like Tony fighting in ACA

With the new banking restrictions, I doubt we see Americans like Tony fighting in ACA
Maybe I don't understand something but they can pay him in cash? I think I've seen some interview or thread where American fighter fought in Russia and was surprised to be paid in cash? Forgot his name, ex-UFC guy who fought in kickboxing also.

Vartanyan vs. Pena, April 15.
I think it was Chris Camozzi, American who was surprised when they paid him in cash in Russia.

Vartanyan vs. Pena, April 15.

I think it was Chris Camozzi, American who was surprised when they paid him in cash in Russia.
Luis Peña will get his shit kicked out of him. I wonder what the odds of this fight will be.

ACA 139 where Vartanyan-Pena is happening is now rescheduled for May 21st.
Davi Ramos is announced as another fighter in Grand Prix.

From interview with Aslanber Badaev (ACA guy) - Grand Prix Final is planned for December, they talked with Mansour Barnaoui about Grand Prix (tried to find today in video why he declined and wasn’t successful but if I remember it right Mansour wanted more money).

EDIT: found this moment in interview. Badaev says that Barnaoui was happy with money and date of fight and was scheduled to fight either Bagov or Reznikov but because of some circumstances declined. Also he called Barnaoui “one leg in the UFC”.

Last edited:
From interview with Aslanber Badaev (ACA guy) - Grand Prix Final is planned for December, they talked with Mansour Barnaoui about Grand Prix (tried to find today in video why he declined and wasn’t successful but if I remember it right Mansour wanted more money).

EDIT: found this moment in interview. Badaev says that Barnaoui was happy with money and date of fight and was scheduled to fight either Bagov or Reznikov but because of some circumstances declined. Also he called Barnaoui “one leg in the UFC”.
Barnaoui is such a "what if". But I assumed he was heading to the UFC since I saw him in Vegas not long ago.

Nice to know that at least Barnaoui isn't tied to Road FC anymore. Any idea who the last LW is? Hope it's Sanravskiy unless they plan to give him a title shot against AAA while the grand prix is running

Back