Rumored ACA is planning a LW Grand Prix. Artem Reznikov, Yusuf Raisov, Eduard Vartanyan might be involved

Siiiick that'll be an awesome tournament if they can get those 3 along with the rest of their guys. My only question is will AAA be in it or will it be for a chance to face him?

that would be a good one. Still dont get why Vartanyan hasnt been picked up by one of the big 3.

that would be a good one. Still dont get why Vartanyan hasnt been picked up by one of the big 3.
Vartanyan has said multiple times he is only willing to sign long term with UFC. Same situation like with Albert Tumenov were he said that Bellator gave him two good offers but he turned them down since he is waiting for the UFC

Vartanyan has said multiple times he is only willing to sign long term with UFC. Same situation like with Albert Tumenov were he said that Bellator gave him two good offers but he turned them down since he is waiting for the UFC
I think a Tumenov, Raisov, Vartanyan, and Kerimov are all on the same boat. We, as fans, are missing out but it makes sense for them to stay put if they are getting well compensated in Russia. It hasnt worked out too well for Tumenov, though.

Hopefully this doesn't take away from their potential lawsuit against Youtube and Google that is a lost cause.

Hopefully this doesn't take away from their potential lawsuit against Youtube and Google that is a lost cause.
Is ACA suing since Youtube took down their channel after they got sanctioned by the US government? They started a new channel but I guess they got someone outside off Russia to host it and just "pirate" their content

Someone is running a ACA MMA youtube channel now tho. It appeared right after this happened and they upload all the old events and even the most recent events very soon after they happen. Either someone just took it upon themselves to do it and ACA doesn't care about copyright or ACA got around the sanctions.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ACAMMAFIGHT/videos

ACA mounting an argument that they're actually NOT owned by Kadyrov would be pretty hilarious to see.

Someone is running a ACA MMA youtube channel now tho. It appeared right after this happened and they upload all the old events and even the most recent events very soon after they happen. Either someone just took it upon themselves to do it and ACA doesn't care about copyright or ACA got around the sanctions.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ACAMMAFIGHT/videos

I think the most obvious answer is that Youtube is simply doing the bare-minimum to comply with US sanctions. They get order to take down this one channel, they do it. They don't care if someone uploads on another channel after that. Its not like ACA is being monitered or anything.

Big 3 -- UFC, Bellator and PFL? He doesn't have visa and UFC has enough Russians like this (probably the size of HW roster of PFL or ONE), PFL doesn't hold events in Russia. And he said that UFC is his dream, it was already mentioned.
Well, now Tumenov says that he is ready to sign with Bellator but they are not interested.
I think a Tumenov, Raisov, Vartanyan, and Kerimov are all on the same boat. We, as fans, are missing out but it makes sense for them to stay put if they are getting well compensated in Russia. It hasnt worked out too well for Tumenov, though.
I think only Tumenov has visa. Kerimov said that Shelby/UFC was interested in him.

Regarding tournament -- Balaev and Reznikov, I think mentioned it in 2021. If I am not mistaken, Balaev said no because he felt disrespected by ACA -- some official said something like that Balaev was cut because he is too old and not competetive and then they offered him a spot in a tournament. Reznikov, I probably wrong but I think it was something like -- win or lose, I became free agent and ACA said no. Recently, I read he said that he got a raise in pay + they agreed that after tournament he is free to go.

200K for GP winner is cheap. Wonder what the contacts on all the others is

Back