Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: I forgive Conor

I don't know the mn, but in the past he has shown himself as pretty unreasonable (one of his guys lost to a Kazakh fighter and he "jumped" into the cage to say that judges are corrupt blahblahblah). But he he has shown some wisdom here. Conor and Khabib have nothing to fight for in the "real" world and outside of the cage.

I think his statement will bring the tension down before it goes overboard.

Conor did say it was only business, in the heat of the moment Khabib couldn't understand it.

Tony should fight Khabib next, although I love the rematch thought.

I don't understand why people are falling for the Instagram memers captions. I guess it's a good way to monetize ad revenue, ad what people want to hear as captions and make it go viral.

I've heard 3 versions of that shit already:
-"Nice flinches
-"It's the fight business"
-"It's only business"

xATDyzI.gif

Irrelevant. What matters is how much PPV you can generate. As long as Conor is the cashcow he gets to pick rematches. Khabib will fight Tony first tho, have his first defeat, then a sharper Conor will take revenge.

Irrelevant. What matters is how much PPV you can generate. As long as Conor is the cashcow he gets to pick rematches. Khabib will fight Tony first tho, have his first defeat, then a sharper Conor will take revenge.
<YeahOKJen>

Crush.gif

"After speaking to the wise elders, we have decided to move on" - Kenny Florian

It generally does though. And that is why you look like a dumb fuck.

"Generally" doesn't mean anything here.
This is not a rule, multiple examples prove it wrong.

Champion =/= good, morally strong, well-raised person.

Its different because in west those figures lost influence and power because of seculars, so they act in small circle and are limited to philosophical matter

but there, those men have influence in shaoing minds and societies, but still less power then few centuries ago
I think there is the rub, if people still seek you out for advice, even when you have little power, you are wise.
Maybe the secularization of society filtered the elders, so that when you encounter one, you know.
I have met more than my share, and it has always been a truly humbling experience.

What? I assume that everyone has to take a side of someone and cannot be disgusted from the actions of both of these clowns.
When you shout at and call Khabib a "bleep Muslim rat" then you are in the wrong. Dildo used disgusting hate speech to provoke Khabib

(to be read, in heavy russian accent) -

"Konor made us over 1 billion rubles (russian money), we are fucking rich! We no longer need to hate this man, he will do us good for future of Dagistan" - Wise Elders

Khabib's father is acting the reasonable and mature person in this instance.

You are a mentally weak person if you allow people to get you so upset just over words.

Should've taken some advises from the elders how to raise his child...

He raised him just fine...

Khabib didnt stand by and let some privileged piece of shit talk about his family and country.....mcnuggets got owned.

He broke mcnuggets in round 3 when he was apologizing Haha WAR KHABIB.

Dana already said he's not getting stripped face it khabib is the CHAMP!!

Yeah, a region whose number one career path is terror, and where a rape concert is an offense is not dangerous, just me being "unhinged."
Rape concerts do tend to be dangerous.

I don’t mind discussing things in a civil manner; your initial response to me was akin to that of a screaming little girl. Assuming shit about me didn’t need help, either. If you wanna spew shit the way you do- all good, but I ain’t got time for that.

Old man khabib frightened of repercussions. Cant blame him.

More like he's calling off the dogs so poor SBG fighters can safely walk the streets again #papakhabibbless

Back