Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: I forgive Conor

It was a fair comparison, moron.
If you're too stupid to understand what I meant by it, don't even try to debate with intelligent people

"Khabib's Dad is a bad father"
Well at least he created a world champion.
"Tyson Fury is a world champion too!"

Bulletproof logic. You fucking dolt.

>hangs out with chechen dictator murderer
>proceeds to give yoda-tier peace message

I really hope there is a rematch, just to see the clusterfuck that sherdog becomes in case McGregor makes the right adjustments and this defeat fuels him to stop fucking around with side businesses and social media.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

I agree that it was a mistake. But you have to understand: jumping the fence and smacking a rival is not as dramatic in the fighting world as it is in the everyday.

Listen to Kavanagh on JRE: he thinks that what Khabib did is "no big deal" - he does think that what Khabib's teammates did is despicable though. He can separate the two incidents because there was no coordination there. I hope that fans can too.

I don't know why you start with the snarky remarks regarding what Abdulmanap said. Clearly, Khabib knows that he did something that his father told him not to. There is zero grounds to hate here, yet you insist on doing it. Be objective.

I agree. Khabib fucked up. He should have punishment coming to him. What he did was stupid. People in the crowd could have been injured, but no it was somewhat different than an everyday fight. Khabibs team mates were disgusting in their actions. Conor didn't deserve that. I'm just wondering that if Conor had won and did something like that, what would everyone be saying?

I agree. Khabib fucked up. He should have punishment coming to him. What he did was stupid. People in the crowd could have been injured, but no it was somewhat different than an everyday fight. Khabibs team mates were disgusting in their actions. Conor didn't deserve that. I'm just wondering that if Conor had won and did something like that, what would everyone be saying?

"The double champ does what he want!" something along those lines.

"Khabib's Dad is a bad father"
Well at least he created a world champion.
"Tyson Fury is a world champion too!"

Bulletproof logic. You fucking dolt.

Yes, an example of a world champion and a trash person who definitely wasn't educated properly

If Trump would have given him a visa, none of this would have happened. Dana needs to come with that USADA bribe.

The Elders? Hahah Papa nurmy is a better promo than Conor.

he discussed with the wise elders? lmfaoooo
Why is that so funny? Is it hard to fathom that people who have been on this earth for a kind time would have more experience and or wisdom?

Why is that so funny? Is it hard to fathom that people who have been on this earth for a kind time would have more experience and or wisdom?
Yeah, that response screams ignorant ass sherbro.

Let h

Let him.. he is another idiot out here
Why souldnt you ask for advice from people that learned their whole life and reached their old age by reading.

its not that hes talkin to old ppl, but its the way its worded sounds like somethin out of game of thrones

Why is it that when one person behaves poorly toward another, that there is always one person saying, "I wonder what would have happened if the roles were reversed?"?
They weren't reversed. I find CMcG's bus attack to be reprehensible and a blight on the low reputation of the sport.
I find Khabib's attack after the fight to be reprehensible and a blight on the lowered reputation of the sport.

We should endeavor to view each incident with context but not excuses. Both men have behaved like boys.

Should've taken some advises from the elders how to raise his child...
Conors father shouldve raised his boy with some morals. That boys been selling his self for what 4 years now? Has no respect for himself or his opponents. Its all about the bloody, dirty dollar for that kid.
Abdulmanap bless.

Back