Abdulmanap invites Conor to Dagestan

The rematch in Russia would be truly huge.

Abdulamanapa
What a wonderful phrase
Abdulamanapa
Ain't no passing craze

tenor.gif

Abdulmanap Nurmagomeov vs Tony McGregor is a fight I would pay for ! Hell he would probably choke Conor in a pure grappling match.

To hang out with terrorists and mass murderers?
Yes, every one of the 2,910,249 people that live in Dagestan are terrorists and mass murderers. They are definitely not just normal human beings trying to get by.

What a dignified and respectable view you hold. Truly, your words are the epitome of intelligence and rationality.

<1>

Yes, every one of the 2,910,249 people that live in Dagestan are terrorists and mass murderers. They are definitely not just normal human beings trying to get by.

What a dignified and respectable view you hold. Truly, your words are the epitome of intelligence and rationality.

<1>
Chill, bud.

As if you had a shit fit over a post that went completely over your head.

Was obviously referencing khabibs pals, not the average person knocking about Dagestan.

khabib-kadyrov-ali-abdelaziz.jpg

Perhaps try looking at the post above yours. lol.

Chill, bud.

As if you had a shit fit over a post that went completely over your head.

Was obviously referencing khabibs pals, not the average person knocking about Dagestan.

View attachment 509677

Perhaps try looking at the post above yours. lol.
1266783145068767665.jpg

I guess Werdum and Mir's 'pals' are also terrorists and mass murderers, following your logic lol.

1266783145068767665.jpg

I guess Werdum and Mir's 'pals' are also terrorists and mass murderers, following your logic lol.
That's despicable too. What's your point?

Also impying that Mir and Werdums relationship is the same as khabibs just makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Looks like you're on a roll.

I have always liked Abdulmanep because he is always chill and seems to be a wise man

Also impying that Mir and Werdums relationship is the same as khabibs just makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Saying Werdum's relationship is less than Khabib's makes you look significantly more ignorant and stupid. Werdum has no obligation to serve Kadyrov, yet he's under his fight team, he's basically the brand ambassador and sucks up to him on every post on Instagram and wherever he can.

Khabib is not even under Kadyrov's team, and he has family in the region that wouldn't be safe if he refused Kadyrov's offers.

My point is, being basically forced to take a picture and hang out with a warlord does not make you actual friends with said warlord. It does look bad though, of course.
Besides I don't get what Khabib's relationship with Kadyrov has to do with Abdulmanap just inviting Conor to Dagestan for reconciliation.

I didn't imply shit, I was using that picture to criticize your warped logic.
Of course Khabib would have a closer relationship with Kadyrov than Mir and Werdum, because he's from Dagestan, the neighboring region of Chechnya. Are you retarded?
I'm almost guaranteed that any successful Dagestani athlete in combat sports (or successful athlete period) would be asked to 'chill' with Kadyrov.

Last edited:
Saying Werdum's relationship is less than Khabib's makes you look significantly more ignorant and stupid. Werdum has no obligation to serve Kadyrov, yet he's under his fight team, he's basically the brand ambassador and sucks up to him on every post on Instagram and wherever he can.

Khabib is not even under Kadyrov's team, and he has family in the region that wouldn't be safe if he refused Kadyrov's offers.
Perhaps he'll move them away from almost imminent death now that Conor blessed him with red panty night then.

Back