Abdulmanap invites Conor to Dagestan

believe me, if Conor would agree to go there he would be accepted as a guest.
Guest is very important for Caucasus people and even Khabib would hug him and never disrespect him during his stay.

I would go if I was Conor.

Don't take selfies with dictators, but do check out the cool shit in that Caucasus region.

Would be a neat experience to visit a place you would never normally go to. Something most people would never have the chacne to do.

Invite Tony Ferguson to Dagestan. At the very least, you could say his name. Better yet, why don’t you actually pursue GSP instead of trying to do what Pacquiao did to De La Hoya, draining him down to a skeleton of himself?

1266783145068767665.jpg

I guess Werdum and Mir's 'pals' are also terrorists and mass murderers, following your logic lol.

Mir with that smug look on his face.. LOL. You can tell Frank was really into it here.

The Mafia? Yeah, the Mafia really have an influence in Ireland, ya goof.

Whilst organised criminals are scum, they're in no way comparable to terrorists and dictators. Don't compare the two.
You silly keyboard warriors living in the west know nothing about Russia and especially Caucasus. Khabib and rest of the Dagestani and Chechen fighters live in Caucasus. Going against the big names in there is not the smartest choice. Most of the fighters even from Europe usually visit, for example. Kadyrov to let him understand "they are good".

Its easy to talk shit when you live in the west and got nothing to lose.

I've been to Mahachkala. I don't need a lecture from some kid about what it offers.

So why don't you tell me what it offers? Go on, educate me.

mahachkala-park-drakon.jpg

Why not use this photo? Doesn't fit your shit narrative?

That picture? Did you even look at it? ROFL!!! Some poorly maintained grass, depressing looking Soviet-era housing apartments and... some other stuff.

The place is a fucking shithole. All the pictures prove it. Take a look for yourself...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mah...vZPgAhWEr3EKHX9lCj0Q_AUIDygC&biw=1202&bih=661

The picture you posted is literally the best one you could find. LMFAO

I know I know, no vegas whores all around, Conor probably wouldn't have much to do.

Vegas? Tacky shithole. When I think of beauty, I think of Paris, Prague, Budapest, St. Petersburg, Barcelona, Rome etc etc. Not some fucking depressive shithole in the Caucasus.

You silly keyboard warriors living in the west know nothing about Russia and especially Caucasus. Khabib and rest of the Dagestani and Chechen fighters live in Caucasus. Going against the big names in there is not the smartest choice. Most of the fighters even from Europe usually visit, for example. Kadyrov to let him understand "they are good".

Its easy to talk shit when you live in the west and got nothing to lose.

I know plenty about both Russia & the Caucasus. But I differentiate between the two. There's a big difference between St. Petersburg and Makhachkala. I wouldn't mind visiting Armenia & Georgia, but I have no desire to visit any of the Islamic parts. For obvious reasons.

That picture? Did you even look at it? ROFL!!! Some poorly maintained grass, depressing looking Soviet-era housing apartments and... some other stuff.

The place is a fucking shithole. All the pictures prove it. Take a look for yourself...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mah...vZPgAhWEr3EKHX9lCj0Q_AUIDygC&biw=1202&bih=661

The picture you posted is literally the best one you could find. LMFAO

Vegas? Tacky shithole. When I think of beauty, I think of Paris, Prague, Budapest, St. Petersburg, Barcelona, Rome etc etc. Not some fucking depressive shithole in the Caucasus.
Makhachkala%2C_Dagestan.png
Mahachkala.-Kirova-1920x1013.jpg

Relax, you fucking spastic... it literally just looks like a normal city, not a 'depressive shithole'. nobody would think anything was out of the ordinary or 'shocking' by looking at these images. in fact i'm almost guaranteed that if this city wasn't located in a predominantly Islamic region you would have absolutely no issue with it lmao

unfortunately you and many others are so blinded by your bias and hate that you become unable to process your thoughts properly. just relaaaxxx, and try to use your brain.

Those are literally the best pictures you can find. The place is a dump. You're fooling no one.

Relax, you fucking spastic... it literally just looks like a normal city, not a 'depressive shithole'. nobody would think anything was out of the ordinary or 'shocking' by looking at these images. in fact i'm almost guaranteed that if this city wasn't located in a predominantly Islamic region you would have absolutely no issue with it lmao

There are plenty of non-Islamic shitholes, so yes, I'd say the same thing. Although I have noticed there are literally no beautiful cities in the entire Muslim world. Funny that.

unfortunately you and many others are so blinded by your bias and hate that you become unable to process your thoughts properly. just relaaaxxx, and try to use your brain.

You LITERALLY just described Muslims.

Those are literally the best pictures you can find. The place is a dump. You're fooling no one.

There are plenty of non-Islamic shitholes, so yes, I'd say the same thing. Although I have noticed there are literally no beautiful cities in the entire Muslim world. Funny that.

You LITERALLY just described Muslims.
You GAVE me those images. Those were the first fucking pictures I saw man. I could have posted more but I just didn't want to take up the entire post with it. You are deluding yourself if you think that doesn't look like any regular town/city in a 2nd world country.

Dubai-2016-9838.jpg

Yeah, absolutely no beautiful cities in the Islamic world, my bad sir lol
Besides, beauty is subjective. I think Dubai is beautiful, however I'm sure you will come up with some way to describe it as ugly.

There are Muslims and non-Muslims such as yourself that both fit into that category of 'blinded by bias and hate'. I didn't mean it exclusively for you.

People who are not dumb cunts like yourself, for one.

Back