Abdulmanap invites Conor to Dagestan

You don't give the orders here, bucko.

Google is at your finger tips, but if you don't actually care then that's you're prerogative :)

Translation- you talked out of your ass, and are now backtracking.

Pathetic rat.

Islam is truly a religion of peace.. There will be a piece of Conor in Chechnya, one piece in Dagestan, etc. after he gets kidnapped and beheaded.

I hears big nog has a pickup service in dagestan.
He will drive around conor.

Boy-Riding-a-Donkey-Car--110062.jpg

Name one religion whose adherents continue to commit mass terrorism and still practice beheadings in 2019.

That took all of 5 seconds. Are you ignorant, or just dumb?

https://religionnews.com/2017/05/14...slim-civilians-in-central-african-republican/

"BANGUI, Central African Republic (Reuters) Hundreds of civilians are seeking refuge inside a mosque in the Central African Republic’s border town of Bangassou amid ongoing attacks by Christian militias that have killed up to 30 civilians, U.N. officials and aid workers said on Sunday (May 14)."

Name one religion whose adherents continue to commit mass terrorism and still practice beheadings in 2019.

How bout the one religion who rules the rest.
Like in lord of the rings.
Dont tell me islam is the master ring?

Someone else is pulling the strings.
Mohamed was basicly a jesuit agent sent out to do something for the vatikan.

Keep reaching lmao
LMAO! "Doesn't count!" "Muh muh excuses!"

Another one, also took 5 seconds.

https://www.voanews.com/a/ugandan-pastor-stoned-to-death/4531653.html

WOW! SOmeone STONED by Christians!

"Superintendent Josephine Angucia, a spokeswoman for the West Nile regional police, said Pastor Bunia Margaret of the Victory Church, which operates in Uganda's Adjumani and Moyo districts, was killed in broad daylight by a mob at the Pagirinya II trading center after a group of Christian evangelical leaders had accused her of being a witch."

Fucking savages, those Christians.

I mean, this is what Conor is used to, no problem:

636b7940a68463b9ca9adf664b7edac5.png

That's not typical Ireland. The picture I posted is literally what the capital of Dagestan has to offer.

That's not typical Ireland. The picture I posted is literally what the capital of Dagestan has to offer.

I've been to Mahachkala. I don't need a lecture from some kid about what it offers.

mahachkala-park-drakon.jpg

Why not use this photo? Doesn't fit your shit narrative?
I know I know, no vegas whores all around, Conor probably wouldn't have much to do.

Conor should go and take them all out in the middle of dinner

I've been to Mahachkala. I don't need a lecture from some kid about what it offers.

mahachkala-park-drakon.jpg

Why not use this photo? Doesn't fit your shit narrative?
I know I know, no vegas whores all around, Conor probably wouldn't have much to do.
Brother theres no need to feed the trolls.

Of course he would never invite Tony Ferguson. El Cucuy would slice up every single Dagestani citizen with sick nasty 'bows. The entire country would be on their knees begging for mercy.

83D25536-753D-4026-BA37-709700DF920D.jpeg
Bada bada behh
Abdulmanap
Abdulmanap
Beeeh
Abdulmanap
Abdulmanap

Just kidding,
I wish my old man was a cool and severe as Khabibs old man.

Back