Abdul Aziz calls Conor a Prostitute and B*tch and threatens to step to Coach Kav on the street

Who isn't?

CxDinGd.jpg
Lol at Photoshop

Jerkoff islamists can never hide their true psychotic,violent backwards ass c*nt behavior for long.
Sure they pretend to be all stoic,calm and peaceful but as soon as someone says something negative about their pedo religion the machetes come out.

Jerkoff islamists can never hide their true psychotic,violent backwards ass c*nt behavior for long.
Sure they pretend to be all stoic,calm and peaceful but as soon as someone says something negative about their pedo religion the machetes come out.

Yepp. They cant distinguish between Show and private. Of course Conors make it Hard to do so. But that makes it more a challenge because you know exactly that: its for Show only.

Peoples who dont understand it, can be a real threat to you in a then private manner. They put believing in god higher then humans health. You can be the next victim.

Kav better be careful ,Ali is a former Olympian( source Ali) and good friends with the honorable & benevolent "warlord" Ramzan Kadyrov
"source ali". <Lmaoo>

Hilarious how it has been proven that he was a liar and not on Olympic team at all but he still keeps to his guns. The guy really is a finely polished gem. He got demolished in super low level MMA too. Kav would mess his world up and is a super high level black belt.

I am a Conor fan, but I don't think it was a "lucky" win. Bro, wake up.
Now as to Ali - he deserves a punishment. Sounds like a low-life scum to me, tbh.

Ali does sound like a POS but it's really no different from the trash talk Conor dished out before the fight.

I think he’s talking about seeing Conor on the street not John. John is pretty respectful to everyone doesn’t seem like to type to poke fun at religion.

He trains hard with elite fighters all the time and he´s a black belt iirc. Stop saying dumb shit retard. Ali is legit
He trains hard? Lol The only dumb shit here is your comment acting like you know with what intensity he trains or that you know he is legit because he trains... Stop being a triggered little bitch tucked away behind a monitor. Talking shit because someone doesn’t believe everything a scum bag says

Ali does sound like a POS but it's really no different from the trash talk Conor dished out before the fight.
On another note this quote was actually about Conor not Kav.. Conor would literally beat the shit out of Ali... Because he trains hard with elite fighters.., Sound familiar gangster?

Dude is so salty he doesnt manage conor. Ali was a male stripper in Vegas. He is the avenatti of mma these days. Pure jealousy for years before this fight.

On another note this quote was actually about Conor not Kav.. Conor would literally beat the shit out of Ali... Because he trains hard with elite fighters.., Sound familiar gangster?

I don't get your point.

Shit talk is shit talk, regardless of whether you're a trained fighter or not. Both Ali and Conor called for violence on someone they weren't scheduled to fight in a cage.

before the fight has a purpose of selling, after the fight has no purpose other than idiotic or malicious. What do you think?

before the fight has a purpose of selling, after the fight has no purpose other than idiotic or malicious. What do you think?

So threatening violence on your opponent's manager is acceptable for the sake of selling fights?

<YeahOKJen>

Well perhaps Ali was trying to hype up a possible rematch between Khabib and Conor. That should be ok by your standards right? After all, that's what your boyfriend Conor is known to do - talk shit to make fights.

So threatening violence on your opponent's manager is acceptable for the sake of selling fights?

<YeahOKJen>

Well perhaps Ali was trying to hype up a possible rematch between Khabib and Conor. That should be ok by your standards right? After all, that's what your boyfriend Conor is known to do - talk shit to make fights.

My boyfriend Conor. :D Only if you knew who my real boyfriend was.
"Hyping a possible rematch" - if that's the case okay, doesn't seem that way tho.

like Khabib but fuck this guy lol 1-3 dude just keep managing and keep your head down , everyone just want a to get their name out there these days

why the fuck is this in the world wide forum?

Back