Abdul Aziz calls Conor a Prostitute and B*tch and threatens to step to Coach Kav on the street

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/16/ali-abdelaziz-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/?adid=hero1

img952167.0.jpg

"This guy, he quit. How are we gonna give a guy a rematch? He's a bitch."

"[Conor] is a prostitute."

usa_today_10359002.0.jpg

/

There's more ... Ali also has some strong words for Conor's coach, John Kavanagh -- a guy he's been beefing with for months.

Long story short, Ali says John can talk all the trash he wants ... but he better be prepared to back it up if they ever meet in the streets.

"If I'm inside an arena under regulations, I'm gonna respect the rules. But, outside the arena, there are no rules for me. If you think you're gonna talk crazy and make fun of my religion? Imma catch you outside."

kavanagh.jpg

Conor-McGregor-and-James-Kavanagh.jpg

Funny how nobody dared to talk this way to Edmond.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

These guys finally showing their true color
1539423449-sticker.png

But guess what, he'll do fuckin nuttin. Bitches talk, man act. The guy talk /

The fuck is this guy going to do? Shit talking real fighters. He'd get mauled by CM Punk.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/16/ali-abdelaziz-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/?adid=hero1

img952167.0.jpg

"This guy, he quit. How are we gonna give a guy a rematch? He's a bitch."

"[Conor] is a prostitute."

usa_today_10359002.0.jpg

/

There's more ... Ali also has some strong words for Conor's coach, John Kavanagh -- a guy he's been beefing with for months.

Long story short, Ali says John can talk all the trash he wants ... but he better be prepared to back it up if they ever meet in the streets.

"If I'm inside an arena under regulations, I'm gonna respect the rules. But, outside the arena, there are no rules for me. If you think you're gonna talk crazy and make fun of my religion? Imma catch you outside."

kavanagh.jpg

Conor-McGregor-and-James-Kavanagh.jpg
Kav better be careful ,Ali is a former Olympian( source Ali) and good friends with the honorable & benevolent "warlord" Ramzan Kadyrov

Lol, there are no rules for him outside the octagon, huh? Terrorist confirmed.

Low key I wonder whose criminal contacts would beat whose in a melee Conor or Khabib’s

Damn the Khabib team is really worried about this rematch after that lucky win.

The fuck is this guy going to do? Shit talking real fighters. He'd get mauled by CM Punk.
He trains hard with elite fighters all the time and he´s a black belt iirc. Stop saying dumb shit retard. Ali is legit

Damn the Khabib team is really worried about this rematch after that lucky win.
I am a Conor fan, but I don't think it was a "lucky" win. Bro, wake up.
Now as to Ali - he deserves a punishment. Sounds like a low-life scum to me, tbh.

Ali is 1-3 tapping out 3 straight times

Conor would take his head clean off

everyone mentioned in this story is part of a douchebag salad

Pretty safe to assume that they're setting up the rematch.

He trains hard with elite fighters all the time and he´s a black belt iirc. Stop saying dumb shit retard. Ali is legit

A black belt in what? He legit nothing. He has zero fights ever. How is that legit. The guy he's talking about is more legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back