Abdul Aziz calls Conor a Prostitute and B*tch and threatens to step to Coach Kav on the street

Kav better be careful ,Ali is a former Olympian( source Ali) and good friends with the honorable & benevolent "warlord" Ramzan Kadyrov
Is there anything backing up Ali's background as an olympian? Last I heard, there was next to no proof of it.

I love how a failure of a pro fighter finds a second career as a shyster manager for fighters far more talented than he ever was and then acts like he is something special. Dude went 1-3 in his "career." Ali is a joke with a microphone because of Jones and Khabib. If the UFC had a union Ali would be gone in 3-5 years.

Don't get me wrong, if I were a fighter I would have Ali represent me (unless conor was available) because the dude can sink down to dana's level to hammer out a contract.

Ali could probably get Conor assassinated in any corner of the world.

Dont trust all the bs these guys are tryin to make believe.
"dagestani mafia" or gangster whatever, from all the source I've checked "dagesatni mafia" never make it close to top ten most dangerous criminal org in the world....
BS may come back to them soon or later but pretty much violently

He trains hard with elite fighters all the time and he´s a black belt iirc. Stop saying dumb shit retard. Ali is legit
No he's not, there's barely any footage of him in any type of competition and he's lied about being an olympian.

Kavanagh is the legit practitioner in this instance.

The smart thing to do for a manager would be to keep a low profile until Khabib gets his suspension, not escalating the beef even more and bragging about committing more violence.

Dont trust all the bs these guys are tryin to make believe.
"dagestani mafia" or gangster whatever, from all the source I've checked "dagesatni mafia" never make it close to top ten most dangerous criminal org in the world....
BS may come back to them soon or later but pretty much violently

You do realise, that Khabib met both Putin and Kadrkov in the same week right? These are two of the most dangerous men on the planet.

Tupac thought he was a gangster wannabe too, running with the bloods and crips and look what happened to him.

Ali has a 1-3 pro record. Dude needs to stop the tough guy bs when he's in a business with legit tough guys.

He's just some scumbag that somehow dodged prison.

I'll probably get called a mcnutnibbler or whatever you autistic children wanna call it for saying this but I really despise khabib and all the people involved with him. I know Conor and his people are douches too but that bunch of hooligans takes the cake.

"This guy, he quit. How are we gonna give a guy a rematch? He's a bitch."
dc6e39faed90828c70eb30fdb7dcba6b.png

How do you call someone a bitch for tapping when 3 out of 3 of your losses are to tapping????

We should stop giving attention to this managers as soon as they don't talk about something relevant to the fight world.

Ali is the type of clown who's going to get himself shot one day, with absolutely no one anywhere giving two shits about it.

Low key I wonder whose criminal contacts would beat whose in a melee Conor or Khabib’s

I'm guessing Khabib's. Even the pets in Dagestan are well versed in sambo and the pets also happen to be bears.

So no rules outside of the arena? What about the law?

Ali is scum. He got what he wanted. Conor got smashed. He should just leave it at that and focus on his new golden boy.

But that's what you get when you treat classless people like him without class.

They don't know how to let go.

Ali shitting himself, he knows Conor has never lost a rematch :D

Back