ABC show - BJJ is like the gayest sport in the world!

my wife first watched a class a few years ago , and she asked why didnt get mad when the person we were rolling with had his face pressed all ours and his nuts right on your mouth in n/s.
i told her it was male bonding.....

iclimb513 said:
I just stopped laughing long enough to post this.

I was flipping through the channels when I passed ABC and this new show with Heather Graham (hottie). She was talking to some guy about her new boyfriend telling him that her new boyfriend is an expert in brazilian jiu jitsu. So naturally I paused to watch.

The guy breaks into fits of laughter and proclaims "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?? That's like the gayest sport in the world!!"

Cut to Heather and her friends (including 2 gay guys) watching about a dozen guys rolling at the local academy to the tune of YMCA by the village people, with Heather thinking in her head "Oh my god my boyfriend practices the gayest sport in the world!!" and her 2 gay friends grinning ear to ear watching the action on the mat.

God as my witness it was priceless comedy (and I do BJJ 4 days a week). I don't know if anyone else saw it but I guess it is called "Emily's reasons why not". Worth downloading just for that part.

I thought it was funny also. I was literally laughing out loud, and there are very few shows that make me laugh that hard. The commentary by the gay guys had me craking up along with the quick overhead shots of everyone rolling. Paraphrasing: did you win? Yeah I tapped him in like 10 seconds. I love it when they submit, Yeah!

You know why gay men have sex with the curtains pulled shut right?

They're afraid someone might see tham and think they're practising Brazilian Jiujitsu.

*ba da boom*

But it doesn't look gay...
b47b3158.jpg

tudor_bjj said:
But it doesn't look gay...
b47b3158.jpg

........what's worse is that this isn't a pic, but a video clip of them glasing into each others eyes for like 5 minutes.....

Sohei said:
Yeah its real gay when you get your arm broken, your ACL ruptured and your neck snapped.
Queer-basher!

Sohei said:
Yeah its real gay when you get your arm broken, your ACL ruptured and your neck snapped.
that's the climax....the foreplay getting to that can be hot and steamy.

Yeah, my friends saw the commercial and gave me shit about it. I dont really give a shit, i can understand how it might look a little gay, especially to somebody who has never trained it before. Did you see this on the commercial, or on the show itself?

tudor_bjj said:
You need to refresh your sense of humour, immediately!

LOL!
And you need to change your name, immediately!

tudor_bjj. More like tudor_gayest_sport_in_the_world

I'm having way to much fun with this.

why does someone always bring up mat battle....that sucks

my pic will be on matbattle sonn as the only guy in bjj they don't wanna fuck...250 lbs...

infamous mattyd said:
my pic will be on matbattle sonn as the only guy in bjj they don't wanna fuck...250 lbs...

If your 250 pounds, then whose that in your avatar? Your "friend"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back