Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

You missed the point.

The point is that despite her channel being objectively not popular it's still being put on the first page for many users even if they try to ignore content from her.
I dunno, sounds anecdotal. I watch both conservative, and progressive youtube channels and I never heard of her.

this OP is basically complaining about paid advertising

just going to point out that there are obviously certain conservatives that youtube/big tech would prefer conservatives to listen to.

Ask a conservative what gets recommended to them on youtube. I bet the majority would say that after watching anything political the most likely recommendation would be fox news and/or ben shapiro.

As a complete aside....you basically did far more advertising for Miss Abby than her ads in my feed did. I didn't know she was Ben's sister, and now my chances of listening to her have gone up a lot more than they would have had they been for some random conservative girl on youtube.

Last edited:
She reminds me of my favorite Scream Queens chick.

Lea-Michele-Scream-Queens-TV-Set-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

As a complete aside....you basically did far more advertising for Miss Abby than her ads in my feed did. I didn't know she was Ben's sister, and now my chances of listening to her have gone up a lot more than they would have had they been for some random conservative girl on youtube.
nJ3LqdW.gif

I dunno, sounds anecdotal. I watch both conservative, and progressive youtube channels and I never heard of her.

THAT'S THE POINT.

She is basically no one being forced onto the front page of youtube for millions of viewers.

this OP is basically complaining about paid advertising

just going to point out that there are obviously certain conservatives that youtube/big tech would prefer conservatives to listen to.

Ask a conservative what gets recommended to them on youtube. I bet the majority would say that after watching anything political the most likely recommendation would be fox news and/or ben shapiro.

Yes, I'm sure the 800 views my thread got is much better advertising than the front page of youtube.

Yeah and her elbows are hilariously pointy

wouldn’t bang
Oh I'm not saying its a bad thing, on the contrary. More to grab onto when she asks you to choke her, which I guarantee you she will ask.

Oh I'm not saying its a bad thing, on the contrary. More to grab onto when she asks you to choke her, which I guarantee you she will ask.
She needs to be punished for supporting what her people are doing to the Palestinian brothers and sisters

Fuuuuuuckkkk I wish I had a bitchy Zionist Jewess :(

It's in the OP.

Look at the metrics on the two videos posted days apart.

One has hundreds of thousands of views, one has 20k views. Both have negative like/dislike ratios.
That doesn't mean its showing up on the front page for millions of people.

Wow just saw her nudes. Her boobs are so big that her areolas have areolas.

Unfortunately her nose is gigantic too. I have a beauty tip for her: don't ever show your profile.

Last edited:
Back