Aaron Pico is getting his groove going

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
At first all he could and wanted to do was brawl it out, leaving it all in the line with forward boxing pressure

Then he came out only trying to get a takedown, with telegraphed takedowns and panic wrestling (Askren syndrome)

One of the most exiting fighters of modern day has finally found a balance between wrestling and boxing.

Idk how good he can be but definitely one of my favorite fighters currently, and I still believe he is the LeBron James prospect of MMA, jk but def a bright future imo

Last edited:
dfsgth5.gif

Head clean off.

Bellator and Coker pushed aaron too hard imo also his loses are against beasts like corales and adam so there is no shame to lose against these two

Bellator and Coker pushed aaron too hard imo also his loses are against beasts like corales and adam so there is no shame to lose against these two

I think he could potentially beat both of them now.

Borics isn't as good as I thought he was going to be and Pico was dominating that fight until the knee and I doubt he makes the same mistake again, I'd like to see the rematch.

I think he could potentially beat both of them now.

Borics isn't as good as I thought he was going to be and Pico was dominating that fight until the knee and I doubt he makes the same mistake again, I'd like to see the rematch.
Maybe one day we will see aaron against these two again. I think aaron much better fighter now with more experience he can avenge these loses.

I like Pico, hope he does well. He really has a strong skill set if he can put it all together.

1AcjdzhYU94C5mPrtziI6O4NwFk0NGBz5VpXxd9UndP1-vEPjOz2l1vf9fI9uP8ZG_JknZPl30OWlvURM53U_8s5WWwiULp3PLP2xuQ-SlVJRtsWo0ekJiZACPHyMLO7T-FqjaY1zTVK24HtDIQA-u9vZ2uHgg

He was a beast in wrestling and should’ve been one of the youngest competitors to make the Olympic team since Cejudo.

He’s damaged goods. Not a good sign for a FW getting knocked unconscious multiple times early in his career.

tumblr_plz23zsA2h1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

His fights are definitely crazy exciting, regardless of outcome.

He would've the youngest US wrestling Olympian in 40+ years as he was 19 and Cejudo was 21. His losses to Molinaro in the best 2/3 finals were by 1 point and by criteria. Molinaro got 5th place at the olympics. Pico has also sparred with Miguel Cotto

He's more willing to fight decent competition than MVP, that's for sure.

I hope he matures enough to take on the top guys. Regardless he's just one of those guys that's spectacular to watch against whoever, that's a guy I'll always tune in for. Definitely has the potential, if he learns to be able to deal with the situations that get him in the position of getting possibly knocked out.

Back