Relationship A woman proposing to a man...?

Id love to see it catch on. I wish mine did. Bending the knee feels very emasculating.

And just lol at all the little soyboys worried about 'dominance' if the she proposes.

If they're happy and love each other IDGAF

If she pays the 10k I did for the ring.... win?

This will happen more and more as men have become bitches, and bitches have become men.

Young-Man-Top-Knot-Glasses-1620x1926.jpeg

a86a1918494ce276267306cbff680607.jpg

strong_girls_13.jpg

e54e5166a3b65ae6c43a23c7b9509bd9.jpg

I agree, I acknowledged that in the OP as well. However, something about that seems waaaay too role-reversey for me. Like a chick taking off her coat and putting it around my shoulders on a cold night, I'd be like "wtf?!"

And while pressuring you to marry her vs proposing seem like subtle differences, the small differences are still significant. It's similar to how women will hint at wanting to go on a date and/or have sex so that a guy can ask, but many guys would be turned off if a woman straight up asked for it.

I don't think i would be comfortable with her proposing to me. It would be awkward if done in front of
people.

Wouldnt be turned off if a women asked me out or wanted sex though.

she's asserting her dominance over you then...just let her keep the strap on 24/7.

kidding aside, it is odd, esp for people in our age group (mid-30's and up). But the times are a changing!

To be honest, all those women are probably awesome...the opposite of those "you should know what I'm thinking" passive-aggressive shrinking violet acts.
100% this.

I find it funny that dudes complain about all these basic wishy washy traditional chicks ("I'm a 1940s era style woman who needs a man to do everything for me because I'm weak and indecisive") but if you do the reverse and find a woman whose more assertive, doesn't give a crap about dated traditional norms, and has a little more backbone then the dude becomes insecure because their manhood/ego is now being challenged ("my girlfriend is actually being assertive and direct which is normally my job, how emasculating" :rolleyes::rolleyes:).

Most of you guys are washed up out-dated old pricks.

One of my friends got to proposed to by his now wife, they are happy and have a son..
My boss's wife proposed to him and literally everyone in the company wishes she was their wife.

She's legitimately cool, shocker a woman who doesn't adhere to the traditional norm of my area (live in some plastic looking newbuild yuppie house, shop at trader joes, watch the bachelorette, have a peloton in the living room, ultra-passive personality because "i'm the weak woman and he's the man" ) results in someone that's actually bearable to be around

I'd be flattered and into it. Let's be real, most of us don't have to worry about that ever happening, except maybe JoJo and his crazy landlady.

GF always says she wants to marry me. Isn't that normal?

I'm not about marriage tho. I think it does not make sense at least for me.

I wouldn't like it but it wouldn't be the end of the relationship if it happened. Well maybe it would be the end cause I would most likely say no.

i got no problem with it.

i proposed to my wife, but if she did it first why not it would be the same result.

Well, according to the left there are no sex differences between men and women and biological science doesn't exist. We are not biologists so one humanoid creature can kneel before another humanoid. Next time my wife sends me to the pet shop to get a cat, I'll come home with a giraffe and say I am not a zoologist.

Fine by me as long as I'm not the one being proposed to. No issue with a woman proposing to a man but I don't believe in marriage personally. To each their own and fuck what the chattel cattle think.

Fuckin Moooo!

<Fedor23>

Women are suppose to do the "where is this going" talk or "I want a family". Not get down on a fuckin knee. Bet these 'women', have grown little dicks where the clit used to be.. and guess these beta "men" got it comming, along with strap on pounding they get on the wedding night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back