Relationship A woman proposing to a man...?

Women are suppose to do the "where is this going" talk or "I want a family". Not get down on a fuckin knee. Bet these 'women', have grown little dicks where the clit used to be.. and guess these beta "men" got it comming, along with strap on pounding they get on the wedding night
The clit is a dick but smaller

YCt6lc4.png

What are your thoughts about a woman proposing to a man?

What would you do if you were walking in the park one day, your girlfriend falls on the ground, you check to see if she is okay and she gets on one knee, passionately looks you in the eye, and says something cringey like "I'm falling for you, babe," then asks... "will you marry me?"

6lglgEt.png

I personally would turn red and whisper "wtf are you doing?!" I'd feel super uncomfortable!

I know some people think "there is nothing wrong with it, ya moron!" I think some things are okay remaining the traditional, old school, way; this is one of 'em. If a guy wants to marry you badly enough, he'll propose. Now you can prompt him or ask "when are we getting married?" like MOST women but proposing is a big "no no" in my opinion.

But then again... you may disagree...

So let's fight in the comments.

Okay, one more cringey photo.
BxFtcv9.png

5LkfsjG.png

“Well, it came to our one month anniversary on 2-1-19 and I had planned to propose to him if his ring came on time. I said we would go on a ‘romantic walk’. I have been writing him letters up to the day we get married, because I live 3 hours away. Well, this week I decided to write them but give all of them to him in his anniversary gift, except for the last one that I saved for the walk, because in the letter I asked him, “Will you hold my hand through eternity and marry me?” I then got on one knee and asked him. He was so shocked and surprised, it took him a moment to realize I was actually asking him. He said ‘Yes’, we hugged, and it was the best hug we have ever had. I put his ring on him—his favorite color black and blue. He responded. ‘You beat me to it.’ I love him so much. When you know it is right with someone, you just know.”
Lol. The picture towards the end sums it up best. All the girls friends there (phones will come out in a second to post on SM), including the mandatory gay friend who's the sluttiest.

Guys don't give a shit. We mostly do it because we are supposed to and just want to get it over with. It's a whole production for womenz to make everyone else jealous.

Let’s be honest, how many guys propose due to some pressure from their significant other, it’s an old story, and men are notorious for being gun shy…
If a women pressures a man, and the man proposes, it’s not much different than the women proposing..
If I was feeling it, and the women jumped the gun on a thought that already crossed my mind, yea no problem..

*womAn

We got each other engagement rings.

Hers was a small diamond.

Mine was brass with no gem.

I'd be fine if this became a norm but understand it isn't.

I generally think everyone would benefit from marriage being scrapped at this point in favor of just dating for life if things go well(they probably won't). At this point marriage mainly benefits the wedding, divorce and diamond industries.

My wife proposed to me 23 years ago, she said "we should get married" and I said "I agree".

She's smart, kind, a success, the best mother I've known, beautiful and is up for trying things.

My marriage is the foundation of my life and I wish all of you guys grumbling and griping about what you cannot have or understand could feel the same way.

I find the whole formally proposing on one knee with a diamond ring worth three months’ salary thing a bit cheesy and 1950s.

Women are suppose to do the "where is this going" talk or "I want a family". Not get down on a fuckin knee. Bet these 'women', have grown little dicks where the clit used to be.. and guess these beta "men" got it comming, along with strap on pounding they get on the wedding night

So, the “alpha” thing to do is to get on one knee, showing subservience and asking the woman to marry you, giving her all of the decision-making power??

That doesn’t sound alpha to me.

YCt6lc4.png

What are your thoughts about a woman proposing to a man?

What would you do if you were walking in the park one day, your girlfriend falls on the ground, you check to see if she is okay and she gets on one knee, passionately looks you in the eye, and says something cringey like "I'm falling for you, babe," then asks... "will you marry me?"

6lglgEt.png

I personally would turn red and whisper "wtf are you doing?!" I'd feel super uncomfortable!

I know some people think "there is nothing wrong with it, ya moron!" I think some things are okay remaining the traditional, old school, way; this is one of 'em. If a guy wants to marry you badly enough, he'll propose. Now you can prompt him or ask "when are we getting married?" like MOST women but proposing is a big "no no" in my opinion.

But then again... you may disagree...

So let's fight in the comments.

Okay, one more cringey photo.
BxFtcv9.png

5LkfsjG.png

“Well, it came to our one month anniversary on 2-1-19 and I had planned to propose to him if his ring came on time. I said we would go on a ‘romantic walk’. I have been writing him letters up to the day we get married, because I live 3 hours away. Well, this week I decided to write them but give all of them to him in his anniversary gift, except for the last one that I saved for the walk, because in the letter I asked him, “Will you hold my hand through eternity and marry me?” I then got on one knee and asked him. He was so shocked and surprised, it took him a moment to realize I was actually asking him. He said ‘Yes’, we hugged, and it was the best hug we have ever had. I put his ring on him—his favorite color black and blue. He responded. ‘You beat me to it.’ I love him so much. When you know it is right with someone, you just know.”

Honey, since youre down there already..
**unzip**
<{jackyeah}>

I don't see a problem with a woman proposing. The problem is with marriage itself. lol

So, the “alpha” thing to do is to get on one knee, showing subservience and asking the woman to marry you, giving her all of the decision-making power??

That doesn’t sound alpha to me.

No western registered marriage is outdated. Why risk 50% of ur shit for mostly entitled women, that will not even take care of you anf your home, like the housewives of the 80s and 70s used to do. Add divorce rates into that equation, and then it really doesn't add up.
My first post was in the case if you do happen to find that rare breed that's worth a marriage, risk and the hassle, lack of freedom and all the other shit that comes with it.

No problem with it, but the getting down on one knee in front of everyone is clearly attention seeking. If I were proposed to, I’d picture us eating breakfast at the table and her going “wanna get married?” And me going “yeah sure”.

Usually you propose to a woman in a way you believe she wants to be proposed to. What type of man wants to be wooed and have his wife on one knee praising hm for 5 minutes? I don’t know many men that conceited

No western registered marriage is outdated. Why risk 50% of ur shit for mostly entitled women, that will not even take care of you anf your home, like the housewives of the 80s and 70s used to do. Add divorce rates into that equation, and then it really doesn't add up.
My first post was in the case if you do happen to find that rare breed that's worth a marriage, risk and the hassle, lack of freedom and all the other shit that comes with it.

Forget the statistics, brother. Try to find a girl that chooses you for the right reasons and couple up with her. Life is better with a partner.

Last edited:
No problem with it, but the getting down on one knee in front of everyone is clearly attention seeking. If I were proposed to, I’d picture us eating breakfast at the table and her going “wanna get married?” And me going “yeah sure”.

Usually you propose to a woman in a way you believe she wants to be proposed to. What type of man wants to be wooed and have his wife on one knee praising hm for 5 minutes? I don’t know many men that conceited

I think whether it's public or not is a seperate issue. Regardless of gender doing it in front of a crowd is kinda fucked cause you're putting unfair pressure on the person not to humiliate you in front of a crowd. Even if it's just a few friends imagine what happens next if they say no? Yikes.

I like your scenario. I think the world would be a more healthy place if that was the norm.

Back