• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections A very normal Republican mailer from Texas

For all the people calling fake news and bullshit- Will you state now that IF it’s real it’s fucked up?
Yeah...but comical at the same time to watch you guys get so riled up over it...

The words mean the same thing kiddo, you're just too dumb to understand the nuance of language and the various contexts the words are used.

Hope this helps.
No they don't Junior....... You and your other War Room Queens have diluted the words so much they have lost all their meaning.

lmao if real
but it's so hysterical it's hard to believe it is
no problem admitting to being wrong though if that's the case.
I asked @Andy Capp for a link to their website, since he said it's totally a real group, and so far nothing. Though he's also the only one in the "hush money trial" thread that even attempted to give an actual answer for what the crime was in the trial out of over 30 left wingers "responding", and he got about 20 "likes" and then quietly went back and edited the post 4 days later because he didn't even know what the charge was. It's still on the 1st page of that thread right now along with when it was edited.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would legitimately be worried about the crap on the flyer even happening.

I asked @Andy Capp for a link to their website, since he said it's totally a real group, and so far nothing. Though he's also the only one in the "hush money trial" thread that even attempted to give an actual answer for what the crime was in the trial out of over 30 left wingers "responding", and he got about 20 "likes" and then quietly went back and edited the post 4 days later because he didn't even know what the charge was. It's still on the 1st page of that thread right now along with when it was edited.

A search took me to a paywalled Fox News site. I suggest you give it a try.

Try this,

Edit: and this,

I imagine they're right up your alley.

Last edited:

Try this,

@BFoe thinks it might be this group @nostradumbass I haven't had a chance to look it over yet.

donald-trump-texas-voting-mail.jpg

Very normal. Nothing fascist or dystopian here.
Hey bud. Good to see you here. Any mainstream stories about this? Haven't seen anything like this.

There have been studies on what kind of messaging can get people to vote more, in general. All research found that shame-based messaging doesn't work. Governments have wasted a lot of money running ads trying to shame people into voting at general elections. From a self-determination theory perspective, trying to shame somebody into doing something would be at the level of introjected regulation, which is a weak form of motivation. If you want to get people to do something, something like appealing to conformity (Your neighbours have already voted!) is actually effective. You can also try to make people perceive voting as being important (e.g. create identified regulation or integrated regulation, stronger forms of motivation) but it won't get snapshot results like appealing to conformity will because it needs to be built up over time in a person's value system. Classic foot-in-the-door or door-in-the-face techniques would also work, although I'm not sure how implementation would work with a leaflet. Anyway the organization who created this are very amateur.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would legitimately be worried about the crap on the flyer even happening.
He’s gonna refuse to leave office after starting WW3 and empowering the greatest threat to democracy white supremacy?

Try this,
No it didn't, you fucking liar. You got scammed by the exact purpose of the scam. There is no "America First Conservatives Election Department", the same way wallmars.com is not fucking walmart's website. You got duped yet again, dust off and come back with the next batch of shit you fall for.

No actually, the words still mean the same thing.
Laughing...the fact that you actually think that shows that you aren't actually rational. You queens do to those words just what the Jussie Smoletts of the world did to actual hate crimes.

No it didn't, you fucking liar. You got scammed by the exact purpose of the scam. There is no "America First Conservatives Election Department", the same way wallmars.com is not fucking walmart's website. You got duped yet again, dust off and come back with the next batch of shit you fall for.
Tell that to Fox News. They published the story, not me.

Back