• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections A very normal Republican mailer from Texas

This is a few minutes from my house. When this is your base (border line cult) then stuff like that isn't surprising.

8yl0Usl.png
I wonder if they mutilated that tree and tore up their own lawn just for their ridiculous Trump propaganda haha.

Probably the work of a radical left wing NGO or a communist organization. Do you have video of a fascist Trump operative putting any of that documentation in a legal mail box?

Is Jussie Smollet mailing out flyers now? Looks real legit to me .........laughing.
From what I’ve been reading it sounds like it was from a hyper conservative, right wing Texan politician known for stuff like this

Where's the part of the flyer that states who paid for it?

There are some very whacko groups out there . . .
The best answer I could find on the internet was that it said “America First Conservatives” on it so could be from the America First Policy Institute which was founded by Trump staffers.

donald-trump-texas-voting-mail.jpg

Very normal. Nothing fascist or dystopian here.
This shit has gotten so crazy and shows how far our collective standards have fallen. No politician could get away with some shit like this 30 years ago. There would have been real outrage. Now it's just a small piece of poop on a giant pile.

As a country we need to find a way to stop this slide. I'm not sure how we do it.

This shit has gotten so crazy and shows how far our collective standards have fallen. No politician could get away with some shit like this 30 years ago. There would have been real outrage. Now it's just a small piece of poop on a giant pile.

As a country we need to find a way to stop this slide. I'm not sure how we do it.
I absolutely agree.

For all the people calling fake news and bullshit- Will you state now that IF it’s real it’s fucked up?
Yes.

Will you state now that if it isn't, and is instead a democrat pac that picked out a name that sounds roughly close to a real group but has no website or information of their own, that's it's twice as "fucked up" and sleazy as if we're real, and would cost them your vote?

Yes.

Will you state now that if it isn't, and is instead a democrat pac that picked out a name that sounds roughly close to a real group but has no website or information of their own, that's it's twice as "fucked up" and sleazy as if we're real, and would cost them your vote?
Absolutely. If this was a Democratic super pac then it’s dirty politics And I wouldn’t defend it in any way shape or form.

The mailer, which says it was sent by “The America First Conservatives Election Department,”
Indeed, this is a real organization.
Yes.

Why don't you google these guys and then let us know what they stand for, hm?

Back