A Thanksgiving Prayer for the WR

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness, honesty, and decency." - 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Ladies and gentlemen of the WR, on this day of friends and family, I send warmest wishes to you all.

Let us remember that, whatever our politics, our goal should be the same: a world of peace, honesty, and dignity.

Let those of us lucky enough to live in relatively free and peaceful societies be truly grateful. Let us never take for granted how fragile that peace and freedom is.

Above all, on this day of gratitude, let us remember those around the world who do not enjoy abundance, and let us strive towards a world where all people have enough.

Happy Thanksgiving, even to the haters and losers :)

Slainte,
luckyshot, iPotWR, 2018

Dont talk about it, be about it.

Happy Thanksgiving

Gobble gobble bitches!

e875f0adbca85b5b0357dbfec9a3644e.jpg

Hopefully all the liberals of the USA have a terrible thanksgiving (and Christmas) holiday. I truly wish this.

Something tells me I’ll get my wish since liberals are miserable people in general. They can use their days off work being upset about thanksgiving representing genocide and being offended that Christmas isn’t an Islamic holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you and yours enjoy the day.

Happy Turkey Day. Gobble Til You Wobble.

Nevermind the bots in this thread, they weren't programmed to feel happiness.

God Bless all you guys!

For “Blessings” are not granted wishes, rather for your God-given purpose in this life to be fulfilled.

40374-35276-cc_tgiving_4_2016.1100w.tn.800w.tn.jpg

I don’t think we ever claimed to be tolerant of you’re type. THhe liberals are the ones who lie incessantly about their love and tolerance.
Thanks for this post. Now I don't have to feel guilty when the purge starts after Mueller cucks Drumpf.

Back