A Thanksgiving Prayer for the WR

Wait, you work directly for the US government? No wonder you defend them so passionately. You're comprimised.

You’re a racist so your opinions mean very little to me. But yes, I work directly for the government and make great $$$ if this is slavery then I support it 100%.

Happy thanksgiving to all the US 'doggers. Even the miserable cunts shitting up this cool thread. Save that shit for Festivus dammit.

Imagine not being American and posting in a thanksgiving thread.

Imagine not being American and posting in a thanksgiving thread.
This is thanksgiving cultural appropriation V2.0 coming at you from the Great White North. Have a good one dude.

I'll enjoy my paid holiday time while mcfactoryville right wingers are working tomorrow for 10/hr with a higher food stamp use rate than my white minority DC suburb

Cheers m8 enjoy the Milwaukees best, MD 20/20 and Walmart turkey with your family today

What's wrong with a Walmart Turkey? I've never gotten one from there, but how is it different from a bird that you get at any other grocery store? I got one from the food co-op one year and while I guess I could take pride in knowing it was raised free range ,it didn't taste any different from the ones we would get from a chain grocery store. It was just more expensive.

Oh and deep fried turkey is awesome. I wouldn't do it for thanksgiving, but I use to do it every year when I would host a Superbowl party. I also don't understand why you had to bring race into this. Statistically majority white areas are better places to live, because the crime rates are lower. I'm not saying there aren't socioeconomic factors that come into play here, but it's the truth.

Here are the stats from the city I live in...

mqt-demo.png

mqt-c.png

Last edited:
I for one, am thankful, and welcome our new Saudi overlords, and Sharia law.

Back