A Thanksgiving Prayer for the WR

Checking back in. Thread seems to be going just swimmingly.
<Fedor23>

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness, honesty, and decency." - 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Ladies and gentlemen of the WR, on this day of friends and family, I send warmest wishes to you all.

Let us remember that, whatever our politics, our goal should be the same: a world of peace, honesty, and dignity.

Let those of us lucky enough to live in relatively free and peaceful societies be truly grateful. Let us never take for granted how fragile that peace and freedom is.

Above all, on this day of gratitude, let us remember those around the world who do not enjoy abundance, and let us strive towards a world where all people have enough.

Happy Thanksgiving, even to the haters and losers :)

Slainte,
luckyshot, iPotWR, 2018

Nice OP. I think a lot of the people that post here that have opposing views would actually get along in real life. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family sherbro!

Gobble gobble bitches!

e875f0adbca85b5b0357dbfec9a3644e.jpg
I can’t help but notice Acosta wasn’t invited lol

And on this day, Limbo Pete ate a tremendous amount of pie
Happy Food Day, ya goobers

Happy Thursday to all of us outside of America

Hopefully all the liberals of the USA have a terrible thanksgiving (and Christmas) holiday. I truly wish this.

Something tells me I’ll get my wish since liberals are miserable people in general. They can use their days off work being upset about thanksgiving representing genocide and being offended that Christmas isn’t an Islamic holiday.
tenor.gif

As a canadian, thanksgivng is past for me. But i wish my american friends a great thanksgiving. Love turkey and football.

Hopefully all the liberals of the USA have a terrible thanksgiving (and Christmas) holiday. I truly wish this.

Something tells me I’ll get my wish since liberals are miserable people in general. They can use their days off work being upset about thanksgiving representing genocide and being offended that Christmas isn’t an Islamic holiday.
I'll enjoy my paid holiday time while mcfactoryville right wingers are working tomorrow for 10/hr with a higher food stamp use rate than my white minority DC suburb

Cheers m8 enjoy the Milwaukees best, MD 20/20 and Walmart turkey with your family today

I'll enjoy my paid holiday time while mcfactoryville right wingers are working tomorrow for 10/hr with a higher food stamp use rate than my white minority DC suburb

Cheers m8 enjoy the Milwaukees best, MD 20/20 and Walmart turkey with your family today

Me??? I don’t have to go back to work until next Tuesday, I’m on that government job time.

Me??? I don’t have to go back to work until next Tuesday, I’m on that government job time.

Wait, you work directly for the US government? No wonder you defend them so passionately. You're comprimised.

Happy thanksgiving to all the US 'doggers. Even the miserable cunts shitting up this cool thread. Save that shit for Festivus dammit.

Back