A Sobering and Sullen Story About Meth

Well you need to define meth. Meth can be a lot of different things. From basically adderall to whatever the cook decided to throw in.

Pills in general are just as dangerous. They really steal a persons soul. Messes with your actual chemistry. Who knows what the long ranging effects of those pills are. Depression meds given to teens, and a whole assortment of pills for any other ailment. That's the real danger. People are zombies and you don't even realize it because they look normal. But inside they are under the influence of god knows what.

Not saying they never have a use, but I've seen whole families get wiped out by them. Now they might as well just be dead.

I always dreamed a thread of mine would produce an infamous sherdog response. I think that could go down as a future classic. @Thunderflash500 please be careful there.

God i cant believe there are people here who use meth.

<{1-2}>

That video was so creepy. And people be like oh i do meth and its like nothing.:eek:

Why not? I know people who use meth.

I wouldn't recommend it but they're functional, you'd never know they had the habit.

Whats his name? Bryan White? I watched Breaking Bad and it was a good show but it was made very clear that he never did meth. He made and sold it to make quick money. So i think even this guy would tell you not to do meth or else he would have done it himself. In fact dIdnt he beat pinky or pinkerton or whatever his name was because he would sometimes chef treat with the merchandise?

Walter White, and you're taking it too literal. I was just making a joke since your thread admonishes meth yet his fictional character relies on it to make $.

Why not? I know people who use meth.

I wouldn't recommend it but they're functional, you'd never know they had the habit.
I don't think most people realize how common it was 25 years ago.

i did adderall full time for about a year. stayed awake for aweek one time, and i guess i got pretty wierd towards the end of it, my gf was getting all kinds of amd at me over small stuff.

I'm very much a drinker. I let the liquor do the thinking.

Last edited:
drugs have to be the worst thing a person can do to themselves or their loved ones. Pretty selfish and degrading behavior, i wouldnt wish it on any family.

Never touched the stuff. But it was popular on the rave scene (which I was not part of) when I was a teenager.

It would be weird if you were arresting people for doing it or having it on their person if you were doing it yourself. But we often see that with cops and thats why people think cops have a higher degree of psyhcopathy.

Do you hate anyone you work with or are cops all friends?

It would be weird if you were arresting people for doing it or having it on their person if you were doing it yourself. But we often see that with cops and thats why people think cops have a higher degree of psyhcopathy.

Do you hate anyone you work with or are cops all friends?
I hate most people. Coworkers included.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/2...ly-marijuana-in-miami-face-chewer-system.html

Can you believe that people actually smoke marijuana!?!?! My god so dangerous!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...tongue-pleads-guilty-murder-article-1.1154835

OMG mushrooms are so crazy!!! NEVER DO THEM!!!!!

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/12/grisly...he-was-too-drunk-to-remember-prosecutors-say/

DEAR GOD!!! THIS IS WHAT ALCOHOL DOES TO YOU!!!
Real life but has drugs ruined your appearance? Ive seen those people with sores on their face. Not everyone who does that stuff is a street dwelling junky but i can tell they do drugs by looking at the state of their face. Its not good. I dont think they notice it though but other people can see it.

I hate most people. Coworkers included.
How are you able to be nice to them this long if true? For serious does any cops you work with make you so angry you want to punch their face in when you see them?

My opinion? Nope. It's not quite as dramatic as I maybe made it seem for a first time small use, butnfor the effects and high you get, why not go with something with less chance of a horrible, deadly experience? If it's the energy boost and feeling of you can conquer any task, then cocaine can give you a similar effect but it's still dangerous. Adderall or Ritalin (amphetamine pills) give you energy boosts and that mindset of accomplishment but again, things like Adderall psychosis or having a bad reaction are real and dangerous.

Before trying any drug remotely serious (stronger than weed or alcohol) you should be aware of your allergies, your health (how certain things impact others, like opiates and hardcore constipation for example lol), what you're taking, where you're getting high, who you're with, your personality (addictive personalities and drugs donqt go well together). Just be careful. If you haven't ever smoked pot or did shrooms, be careful with acid. If you've never taken any uppers, don't leap to smoking meth and for fucks sake, don't use a needle.

Ok, but what if you really want to?

How are you able to be nice to them this long if true? For serious does any cops you work with make you so angry you want to punch their face in when you see them?
I tolerate most of the people I work with, strongly dislike a few, and genuinely a few as well. There's some guys I know that make my blood boil, but if I can't keep myself in check with platoon mates how can I with the public?

Back