I have never done drugs so im not overly knowledgable about why they are bad or some may argue some in controlled doses is okay. One of the few things i know about meth is it can create those sores on a persons face and make them look old and gaunt. What i didnt know is that it can last in your system for days. I watched this very sad story about a young couple who had taken meth at a party two days before driving home through a snowstorm. I was just shocked to learn that all this happened two days after they had ingested the drug. Thought it was very educational as it is a pretty good document of what happened during the after effects of meth after two days and a good reason to stay away from it.