A Sobering and Sullen Story About Meth

I've seen that story profiled before, and as someone with a mountain of experience with meth as well as others drugs, I find it utterly bizarre.

With that in mind, alcohol and tobacco are far and away the most damaging substances in the US.

You could argue terrible food is, as heart disease is still the leading cause of death in the US.

Alcohol and tobacco have terribly high rates of death and health problems bc they are the most widely used. Which is puzzling why marijuana is still illegal, it doesn't harm the body nearly as severely as the two mentioned and the effects of intoxication are much milder and there's no physical dependency to marijuana compared to alcohol or tobacco as the latter two both cause physical addiction.

I've seen that story profiled before, and as someone with a mountain of experience with meth as well as others drugs, I find it utterly bizarre.

I've smoked meth a handful of times, and I am skeptical that a person would still be that fucked up 72 hours later.

I've smoked meth a handful of times, and I am skeptical that a person would still be that fucked up 72 hours later.
When you're coming off it, don't you get super paranoid? Withdrawals? I don't know and have no experience which is why I'm asking.

I have never done drugs so im not overly knowledgable about why they are bad or some may argue some in controlled doses is okay. One of the few things i know about meth is it can create those sores on a persons face and make them look old and gaunt. What i didnt know is that it can last in your system for days.

I watched this very sad story about a young couple who had taken meth at a party two days before driving home through a snowstorm. I was just shocked to learn that all this happened two days after they had ingested the drug. Thought it was very educational as it is a pretty good document of what happened during the after effects of meth after two days and a good reason to stay away from it.

Andre Agassi took Meth and said it made him stay up for 2 nights cleaning his house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/te...tennis-ace-comes-clean-shock-drugs-binge.html

article-1223690-037F56790000044D-928_468x542.jpg

My only experience with meth is through Breaking Bad, which I love...so obviously I have a favorable opinion

My only experience with meth is through Breaking Bad, which I love...so obviously I have a favorable opinion
Walter white never took drugs and he also made pink stop taking them as well.

Meth is not a recreational drug. Ever. Most drugs are, even ones like opiates or benzos or speed that leadnto addiction, but meth (and heroin, to a somewhat lesser degree) are NEVER something that should be passed around at a party. The effects can wildly different from person to person (although two days is a bit odd to be tripping so bad, but it's likely like other ddude said that the sleep deprivation and physical effects that caused this incident more so than a 72-hour full on meth trip.

It's not something "cool kids" do, it's not safe even just a first use, and leads to crippling addiction. You want to try something similar? Stick with Adderall or another smaller, less dangerous (yet still narcotic and can lead to bad consequences) upper.
An LSD trip can be intense, but the physical effects are nowhere near as dangerous as meth. You never know what you're getting (research how it's made, and how small changes can lead to dramatic consequences), it's like coke or heroin as you aren't taking a specific dosage (a gram of coke or heroin can be 70% pure, or 99% junk) except its effects are incredibly dangerous.

Weed is harmless, cocaine is really not a huge deal if you know what you're getting and know when to quit, and most pharmaceuticals come in specific dosages. You wouldn't give someone with zero tolerance 80mgs of oxycodone or 10mg of alprazolam, but with meth it's total guesswork to know how strong it is, f it's real, and hownyou will react.

Don't do meth. Don't be stupid.

Cocaine is far more dangerous than meth. You're not going to fall over dead from meth, even if you shoot 100 units.

Walter white never took drugs and he also made pink stop taking them as well.

I love Breaking Bad! All jokes aside though, I'll never understand how people do these things to themselves when the effects of these drugs is common knowledge

I always thought of Meth as the worst drug you could do, although i know most will argue that Heroin is number 1

When you're coming off it, don't you get super paranoid? Withdrawals? I don't know and have no experience which is why I'm asking.

No and no. I never smoked large amounts or do it more than once in a blue moon. Paranoia comes from actually using, not coming down. Withdrawal only is an issue once your tolerance builds and your body becomes accustomed to using it. Maybe you mentally want more but no physical withdrawal.
Sleep deprivation and the effects from it are the biggest issues coming down.

I always thought of Meth as the worst drug you could do, although i know most will argue that Heroin is number 1

I've done both and I agree 1,000%. Heroin users tend to nod out and stay put, meth users do crazy shit.

Yeah the story in the OP is nuts.

One that always makes me sad is this one I time-stamped here (I think she was only 12 or 13):

You could argue terrible food is, as heart disease is still the leading cause of death in the US.

Alcohol and tobacco have terribly high rates of death and health problems bc they are the most widely used. Which is puzzling why marijuana is still illegal, it doesn't harm the body nearly as severely as the two mentioned and the effects of intoxication are much milder and there's no physical dependency to marijuana compared to alcohol or tobacco as the latter two both cause physical addiction.

I wouldn't call food a substance in the same sense as tobacco or alcohol.

WRT to heart disease, 30% of those deaths are due to tobacco. Plus all of the other ways tobacco use kills you. So it stacks up to about 480,000 deaths per year.

Marijuana is clearly not criminalized due to objective research about it's harm, but rather fear, and at least in the early days of prohibition, a means to control unwanted people.

Compared to 10-20k, it's not. My point was that that cocaine is not as dangerous, deadly or addictive as other, harder drugs like heroin.

Straight up heroin is one of the least damaging hard drugs. People die from it because it isn't regulated and they OD, not knowing how strong the dope they're buying is. Either that or they get infections from unclean rigs, impurities, etc. Basically, all things that are the result of heroin being illegal and not an inherent byproduct of the drug.

With coke and meth, it's much less likely you're going to OD so somehow people think they're safer. Meanwhile, those drugs wreak havoc on your body and do far more physical damage. The only thing that comes with heroin that is worse is the withdrawal, which is hell on earth, but it won't kill you.

When you're coming down off meth, you're just fucking miserable and exhausted and want to die. The paranoia mostly happens while you're high. The withdrawals aren't shit compared to alcohol, benzo or opiate withdrawals.

Don't try and run before you can walk. That mantra is the same for drugs as any other endeavour.

Any recreational drug is a recreational drug, the only modifier is amount.

You can try any drug at a small dose for fun and it's no biggie. You wouldn't down a litre of vodka on your first try.

The effects are not wildly different person to person. They are very predictable.

You say so much nonsense in your posts quoted I don't have the time to point out every mistake.

Suffice to say that if you keep your house in order and wish to try such things, it can be done safely. Let prudence be your watch word.

The biggest pitfall to avoid is doing a drug as a remedy to your current state or situation. That is what people call an addictive personality. A drug can only be a novel experience, not a solution.
Finally someone with some sense.

DenzelWashingtonMyJigga.jpg

Meth is great. Smells good too.

Back