A sherdog poster actually called Jon Jones on cocaine use about a year ago...

I could've told you that. I've been trying to put some knowledge on here for awhile, like how Jones truly felt when he fought Gus, but I don't want to get banned. I dated his ex-girlfriend from college. She has all kinds of dirt on him. She found out I was a Bones fan and hipped me to all kinds of stuff. I just don't believe in kicking someone while they're down.

Weak sauce man.

It's been known for a while now.

There has been more than one thread made about it spanning multiple forums.

Most people wrote it off as hate etc.

This. I've heard rumors on multiple threads. Never gave it much credence until now.

Real talk? She told me she talked to him earlier in the day and that Jon said "I'm about to get my ass beat by a viking." Whether he meant that in a joking way or not, she says that Jon gets very nervous and anxious before his fights and definitely before his wrestling matches back in the day.

And you're a Jones fan? That's an odd thing to say, especially to your chick (at the time), but yeah he could've been being sarcastic / joking. Or, he could've been worried about Gustafsson's ultra durable chin, strength, good TDD and boxing.

Do you swear on all the people you know and love, and all your deceased relatives' and friends' graves, that that's what she told you?

Yes or no?

Come on, I mean is this not the dumbest shit ever? Some fat kid living at his mom's is claiming to be a big Jones fan and saying he dated his Ex-girlfriend and then puts jones down on the next page and some of you believe this roleplaying fairy? OMG come on! This is retarded.

Come on, I mean is this not the dumbest shit ever? Some fat kid living at his mom's is claiming to be a big Jones fan and saying he dated his Ex-girlfriend and then puts jones down on the next page and some of you believe this roleplaying fairy? OMG come on! This is retarded.

It sounds like complete BS, I know. This is coming from a Gustafsson fan.

Well dang. Being rich and famous can do this to you.

I don't think anyone should be surprised. Guy had a DUI, also has multiple GFs and kids out of marriage. Guy was prime for stuff like this to happen. Being in his position, if you don't have good impulse control, you are in for trouble sooner or later

He has kids with other women besides his wife?

Real talk? She told me she talked to him earlier in the day and that Jon said "I'm about to get my ass beat by a viking." Whether he meant that in a joking way or not, she says that Jon gets very nervous and anxious before his fights and definitely before his wrestling matches back in the day.

Has he ever smoked crack?

Im sure Jon was recreationally using and once he got famous had a better supply

Back