A sherdog poster actually called Jon Jones on cocaine use about a year ago...

Busta Nutz

Bustin daily Nutz!
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the thread some guy made about the thread starter ' s brother and Johnny Bones doing coke together or something like that?

Pretty sure its a coincidence.

How can you possibly know that. Of all the 400 UFC fighters and the dozens types of drugs out there, TS picked Jones and coke, and got lucky?

Anyway, hopefully someone can find said thread.

wF4916n.jpg

I have people whose cocaine use I would speculate on, but it is classified as bashing.

It's been known for a while now.

There has been more than one thread made about it spanning multiple forums.

Most people wrote it off as hate etc.

yeah, i'm reading it now but it's deleted.

it's from 11-26-2011

It's about a guy who's friend is an amateur fighter and was telling him about doing coke with Jones.

it's from 11-26-2011

It's about a guy who's friend is an amateur fighter and was telling him about doing coke with Jones.

you should bring it back from the dead if you can

it's from 11-26-2011

Yeah a screenshot or just copy and paste would be cool if you can't revive the thread

The clue was that Jones' first nickname wasn't "Bones " but Jon "Casey" Jones

I could've told you that. I've been trying to put some knowledge on here for awhile, like how Jones truly felt when he fought Gus, but I don't want to get banned. I dated his ex-girlfriend from college. She has all kinds of dirt on him. She found out I was a Bones fan and hipped me to all kinds of stuff. I just don't believe in kicking someone while they're down.

I could've told you that. I've been trying to put some knowledge on here for awhile, like how Jones truly felt when he fought Gus, but I don't want to get banned. I dated his ex-girlfriend from college. She has all kinds of dirt on him. She found out I was a Bones fan and hipped me to all kinds of stuff. I just don't believe in kicking someone while they're down.

How did Jones feel when he fought Gus?

Was it Donald Cerrone? Please say it was Cerrone.

Back