A sherdog poster actually called Jon Jones on cocaine use about a year ago...

Was it Donald Cerrone? Please say it was Cerrone.

The thread people are speaking of had mentioned it being an Amateur fighter. Very doubtful, if that's what you were getting at.

I have a story about this but am on dubs and can't risk the ban. Let's just say I think people knew about this pastime many moons ago.

wF4916n.jpg

no wonder he wants to help anderson train for nick
i mean, the fucking diaz brothers!
straight from scarface

yeah, i'm reading it now but it's deleted.

it's from 11-26-2011

It's about a guy who's friend is an amateur fighter and was telling him about doing coke with Jones.

Well dang. Being rich and famous can do this to you.

I don't think anyone should be surprised. Guy had a DUI, also has multiple GFs and kids out of marriage. Guy was prime for stuff like this to happen. Being in his position, if you don't have good impulse control, you are in for trouble sooner or later

How did Jones feel when he fought Gus?

Real talk? She told me she talked to him earlier in the day and that Jon said "I'm about to get my ass beat by a viking." Whether he meant that in a joking way or not, she says that Jon gets very nervous and anxious before his fights and definitely before his wrestling matches back in the day.

about two years ago jim ross tweeted about hearing stories of jon jones partying it up in vegas and going too hard.

this drug test is making him look bad. why drug test got to do this to jones? damn test is a hater. i am going to make some faces now and please watch.

I have a story about this but am on dubs and can't risk the ban. Let's just say I think people knew about this pastime many moons ago.

No wonder you haven't been seen in the OT.
You can only lurk.

Seems like I remember someone bringing it up like a week ago. I blew it off at the time so I can't remember the specifics, but I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned several times.

I could've told you that. I've been trying to put some knowledge on here for awhile, like how Jones truly felt when he fought Gus, but I don't want to get banned. I dated his ex-girlfriend from college. She has all kinds of dirt on him. She found out I was a Bones fan and hipped me to all kinds of stuff. I just don't believe in kicking someone while they're down.

You're so full of shit it is coming out of your nose.

Real talk? She told me she talked to him earlier in the day and that Jon said "I'm about to get my ass beat by a viking." Whether he meant that in a joking way or not, she says that Jon gets very nervous and anxious before his fights and definitely before his wrestling matches back in the day.

is normal

You're so full of shit it is coming out of your nose.

Or UP my nose! Hey oh! Seriously though, I have nothing to prove. I'm not getting any money or anything from it. Believe it or don't believe it. I personally didn't believe the girl at the time until she started showing me pics, texts, and stuff. At this point it doesn't matter...it's all out there anyway.

is normal

Yeah, but it was what he was doing before his wrestling matches that was the interesting part. I didn't think anything of it or care because I know dudes who smoke weed before they play other sports to help calm the nerves. I just found it funny because Jon always talked about how he would snitch on the dudes who smoked weed down the block.

Yeah, but it was what he was doing before his wrestling matches that was the interesting part. I didn't think anything of it or care because I know dudes who smoke weed before they play other sports to help calm the nerves. I just found it funny because Jon always talked about how he would snitch on the dudes who smoked weed down the block.

dude, just spill everything you know. really lame for you to say, "Oh i know stuff" and pretty much just leave it at that.

Seems like the writing has been on the wall for a while now.
I guess at the time it was hard to tell whether these stories about Jones were just Jones hate or actually true.

Not the biggest Jones fan, but props to him for trying to sort his life out.

Back