A serious question to you all about me writing a weight training book.

I know you do, which explains the 305 x 5
What do you mean? Whilst running a specific squat program for 4 months but not focusing on squatting, he did 415 at some point and now suddenly squats barely in the 300s and BORs more than he squats... Makes sense.

<BC1>

IMHO. Half the fitness gurus and personal coaches dont know shit about training. Not more then what we know from youtube and internet. So you dont need shit. If you dont have credentials you can make them up. Write that you are an ex navy seal and and the knowledge of the training of ancient gladiators was passed down to you in secret and now you share it to the world.

The crazy part of me will just flat out tell you that I’m destined for greatness. I do genuinely believe that. But if I’m being real, I just believe that the old school weightlifters who won medals in the 40s, 50s, and 60s have, in general, better training programs than TikTok steroid experts today.

And since I have Doug’s whole training system memorized, and I have been using it with success even without using it to its full capacity yet, I know that what I do is better than Sheiko, Smolov, or 5-4-3-1. And it’s not like I have no experience in powerlifting. Back when I was at an all-time low bodyweight of 190 pounds, I had a 205 clean and jerk. So I got experience on both powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting. And there’s also my recent progress with Doug’s system.

Combine that with the fact that I’m an amazing Stoic philosopher, then it’s really my destiny to become the greatest powerlifting guru in American history. I‘m wise enough to recommend Bill Starr to young people who are starting out on weight training instead of directing them to Mark Bell’s slingshot condom.
Bill Starr. Not Billie Starr.

I'm curious, are you still unsure? I see three options at this point, both of the other two demand professional intervention.
It's just someones alt. Over xmas the account disappeared with the old double yellows.

Every single post is designed to cause issues within this forum and the account derails and kills every thread they enter.

The lifts aren't high enough to actually be that impressive compared to bodyweight, the 50 rep goblet squats for conditioning because running is bad due to same bodyweight, saying they hate training whilst sticking to a specific niche program. It's all just some poster or banned poster trying to troll.

No posts outside a rarely moderated forum. It's just the annual strength and conditioning troll account.

It's just someones alt. Over xmas the account disappeared with the old double yellows.

Every single post is designed to cause issues within this forum and the account derails and kills every thread they enter.

The lifts aren't high enough to actually be that impressive compared to bodyweight, the 50 rep goblet squats for conditioning because running is bad due to same bodyweight, saying they hate training whilst sticking to a specific niche program. It's all just some poster or banned poster trying to troll.

No posts outside a rarely moderated forum. It's just the annual strength and conditioning troll account.
Thanks, that makes sense. I'm not here enough to pickup on some stuff like that.

IMHO. Half the fitness gurus and personal coaches dont know shit about training. Not more then what we know from youtube and internet. So you dont need shit. If you dont have credentials you can make them up. Write that you are an ex navy seal and and the knowledge of the training of ancient gladiators was passed down to you in secret and now you share it to the world.

Wouldn't I be much more persuasive if my credentials are legitimate? Like, if I win a number of Idaho powerlifting competitions with respectable numbers and I tell my readers "I'm one of the strongest masters division powerlifters in Idaho", and they check and confirm it's true... Wouldn't that make my book much more persuasive?

Isn't there a limit to how much you can bullshit people in this day and age?

I dont have a sister but I have a lady cousin. I’ve always wanted to fuck her, but I don’t think she trusts me. No way I can find a way to be alone with her in some room. She’s smarter than that.

She‘s got curves…

OK, this line got me. Well done. 5 points to Baby Hanna.

Pretty sure you are there already
Radio silence since saying he would post up a squat vid from 3 years ago, 4 days ago. It happened last time I called out the same before Xmas. TS will lay low until going on another machine gun style troll thread rampage. Once the bullshit gets called out, runs and repeats until this account gets banned.

TS must be too busy with that new janitor job to post on this lowly forum...

Either that or explosively cleaning less than bodyweight with somewhere between 1-3 years of lifting depending on whether TS is posting before or after xmas...

TS is 3,2,1...
<Deported1><Deported1>

Radio silence since saying he would post up a squat vid from 3 years ago, 4 days ago. It happened last time I called out the same before Xmas. TS will lay low until going on another machine gun style troll thread rampage. Once the bullshit gets called out, runs and repeats until this account gets banned.

TS must be too busy with that new janitor job to post on this lowly forum...

Either that or explosively cleaning less than bodyweight with somewhere between 1-3 years of lifting depending on whether TS is posting before or after xmas...

TS is 3,2,1...
<Deported1><Deported1>

Dude give me a break. I'll show you two videos when I get home, how's that? I'm drinking milkshake in some weird shop right now. Come on.

@maximus__

This is me when I was a teenager. The other video of me pause Olympic squatting 395 pounds easily is harder to find. I need my computer or at least iPad for that. Give me a break man.

I was only 190 pounds bodyweight on that video above.

@maximus__

This is me when I was a teenager. The other video of me pause Olympic squatting 395 pounds easily is harder to find. I need my computer or at least iPad for that. Give me a break man.

So after talking shit about not squatting 500lbs, you post a video from 2011 (nearly 15 years ago) with you lifting 15lbs less than the numbers you now claim to lift "so explosively" now. To also top it off you are unable to squat 500lbs yourself and are trying to find some old video from 3 years ago of you squatting less than 400lbs as proof of your squat strength. In the era of smart phones you can't film a simple video to upload?

You don't see any sort of irony or issue with that?

The best part is the Youtube comments directly reflect your postings here on Sherdog, so the vids check out pretty well. 10+ years later, you are still talking like you were at this time. Someone even brings up the legendary DieselWeasel who also used to post on this forum back in the day in comparison to your lifting.

Can we get a vid of this super explosive 225 now for comparison in 15 years of technique improvement?

Last edited:
So after talking shit about not squatting 500lbs, you post a video from 2011 (15 years) with you lifting 15lbs less than the numbers you now claim to lift "so explosively" now. To also top it off you are unable to squat 500lbs yourself and are trying to find some old video from 3 years ago of you squatting less than 400lbs as proof of your squat strength. In the era of smart phones you can't film a simple video to upload?

You don't see any sort of irony or issue with that?

The best part is the Youtube comments directly reflect your postings here on Sherdog, so the vids check out pretty well. 10+ years later, you are still talking like you were at this time. Someone even brings up the legendary DieselWeasel who also used to post on this forum back in the day in comparison to your lifting.

Can we get a vid of this super explosive 225 now for comparison in 15 years of technique improvement?

I'll get to it! Give me a break! It takes a full hour to upload a video! Good grief bro! Stop being a bully! I would still have to record myself first, edit it, and then spend a full hour uploading it!

I am about to link to all of you here my squat from three years ago dammit! Knock it off! Don't you have anything better to do than bully a gifted troll like me?? I work, I write, I read, and most importantly, I lift! On top of that, I have a social life to lead! Give me a break! I am working today despite being a weekend!

I'll get to it! Give me a break! It takes a full hour to upload a video! Good grief bro! Stop being a bully! I would still have to record myself first, edit it, and then spend a full hour uploading it!

I am about to link to all of you here my squat from three years ago dammit! Knock it off! Don't you have anything better to do than bully a gifted troll like me?? I work, I write, I read, and most importantly, I lift! On top of that, I have a social life to lead! Give me a break! I am working today despite being a weekend!

I made a single post in response to your own. How is that an onerous request?
You are the one who called out people doubting you and I just responded. Your trolling is sub par.

This thread was started by you, talking about writing a book about your training. In 15 years you are claiming to have added 15 lbs on your clean as someone who focused on weightlifting.

I don't think the book is going to sell very well...

@maximus__

Why not film your latest Squat session? You can buy tripods that will hold your phone so you can film a lift. Lots of lifters use them to check their form. Or you can always just ask another gym user to hold your phone while you Squat.

Back