A response from Colton about the "phantom glove touch"

"you gotta defend yourself at all times while in the ring" - Mayweather

its his fault he should have saw it comming when the other guy wasn't being to friendly.

Naw fuck that. That was the cheapest shit I've ever seen in mma..well honestly not really but it was dirty and he's supposed to be all about the marines and respect and that shit was just the opposite. Ever sense then i can't stand him. He's a boring fighter on top of that

Naw fuck that. That was the cheapest shit I've ever seen in mma..well honestly not really but it was dirty and he's supposed to be all about the marines and respect and that shit was just the opposite. Ever sense then i can't stand him. He's a boring fighter on top of that

He's in the Army tough guy, hire a fact checker.

This.

Colton will be remember for the fake touch, the Harley Davidson incident, his horrible style and his nut shot attack.

Moving on.

This.

Colton will be remember for the fake touch, the Harley Davidson incident, his horrible style and his nut shot attack.

Moving on.
A year from now he won't be remembered.

It was a little cheap, i understand that he probably was nervous and desperately wanted to win, but i lost a little respect for him after that.

Don't know much about Colton but from the little I have seen...

This.

Moving on.

Don't forget the constant "this is easy" and being in the military is hard comments.

I agree with what your saying but....

Nut shot attack wasn't that bad. The ref should have called for 'time'. I'm not sure what a normal reaction is when you nut shot someone and the ref keeps the fight going. Go easy on the opponent for awhile? Step away ignoring the ref? His style is pretty boring but no less than GSP. The fake touch was pretty bad and it was the world's first impression of him. I knew I didn't like the guy after that. The Harley incident was flat out embarrassing. If the Harley guy would have just put his arm around him and pulled him into the conversation and got him focused it would have been ok but the harley guy said "HEY" to get his attention and show his displeasure really underlining the incident.

Unfortunately the guy is in the Army which is pretty respected these days. If it wasn't for that, he could make a name for himself going all Kos and being hated.

Any gifs or vids?

fKzOT.gif

Says it all.

He made me money but I think he is a douche and hope he gets his ass beat in his next fight.

Back