A Man lost to a Woman in MMA. Women can compete with men?

Youre blind, he could have smashed her face in multiple times but decided to look at ref, chill and just pat her a little bit. Admit it, you didnt even watch that before posting it.

He already smashed her face but couldn't knock her out. And she didn't let him punch with her grappling skills.

Unimpressed. He clearly could have TKO'd her at any point in a first few rounds. These events are more camaraderie building exercises, as shown by the loud applause for her at the end. I'd take a fat out of shape man that can throw hands unconsciously over even the average trained woman.

I think the guy just had a poor IQ. He was punching on her legs, thighs which mean nothing. At the end it seemed like he gave up or gassed out.

this. He was clearly holding back.

He already smashed her face but couldn't knock her out. And she didn't let him punch with her grappling skills. If he wanted to go easy on her, why would he punch her in the face to bleed?

TS gets beat up by girls, let him have this guys. It helps him sleep at night.

I'd feel kinda bad if her next opponent is some jacked up dude that goes 110% berserker Wandy on her.

Last edited:
Good for her but at the end of the day, while trained Women fighters are able to beat untrained guys at their weight, a male with half the technique and skill of a Woman would win almost 100% of the time.

There's a good reason why it's impressive for the woman to win but if the guy had TKO'd her this video wouldn't have seen the light of day.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Lucia Rijker fought a dude and, well see for yourself.

Looks to me like both are going 80% and neither are, like, DC v Jones "IMA GET YOU FOOL!! OFF WITH YER HEAD!!" type of aggression.

Edit: The man might actually be going 30%.

There's a huge difference between amateur and Elite Pro.

Amateurs can sink to all-time lows...there is no bottom, thus no standards

For instance I can get an 8 year old kid to beat up a 30 year old paraplegic and then claim that 8 year old kids can compete with adults in combat when it's simply not true.

It's the same thing here, the amateur guy sucks and can sink to lows never seen before since there are no standards. Whereas I would KO any chick in 20 seconds pro or amateur

they both kind of held back, they are in the same troop or something and train together. watch the damn video

it's good for equality, either way. can't wait for some legit unisex mma, they just need to really make sure they find the right people. can't have a legit male fighter crush a female can--that wouldn't look good. sadly, b/c of the world we live in now, the reverse would be acceptable--female legit fighter crushes male can fighter. and as sexist and annoying as that is, i'm okay with it for the time being, if it means we can finally have some mixed mma. just have to be careful w/ it at first. maybe fix a few fights at first

Looks to me like both are going 80% and neither are, like, DC v Jones "IMA GET YOU FOOL!! OFF WITH YER HEAD!!" type of aggression.

Edit: The man might actually be going 30%.

It's funny if a trained woman wins, a guy is going easy on her. Why would he go easy? It is Military Mixed Martial Arts. In other male vs female fights, guys have won.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Lucia Rijker fought a dude and, well see for yourself.

also this is old and a poor example, considering she was doing pretty good until getting caught. can happen to anybody

plus, you have to admire the ovaries on this woman. undefeated and tired of the lack of competition so she moves on to an entirely different world to try it out. and like i said she did well

But none of that matters. Why? Because it's fucking kickboxing/muay thai, lol. One dimensional combat sports are only one step of usefulness above sports that involve throwing balls around and getting paid millions to play a game. MMA is all that matters

It's funny if a trained woman wins, a guy is going easy on her. Why would he go easy? It is Military Mixed Martial Arts. In other male vs female fights, guys have won.

He would know her, know who some of her friends are, be stationed with others who know her, all in the same group. Unlikely he wants to ruffle feathers, and he might wanna try to tap that, which he can't do unless he goes hard enough to convince her he isn't holding back while going easy enough to not create the appearance of some gorefest ala rory/lawler 2.

Military Mixed Martial Arts, the only sport that allows men and women to compete one another

Sarah Toyoda beat a male fighter. It is embarrassing. Does that prove that women can fight men?

Dude, how is MMA "the only sport that allows men and women to compete [against] one another"?
All four tennis grand slam tournaments have mixed doubles. Women are allowed to play in the NHL (one did for like a minute). I'm not going to Wikipedia for more examples. Let's just all agree you're stupid and move on.

LMAO What a fucking loser! Pathetic

Dude, how is MMA "the only sport that allows men and women to compete [against] one another"?
All four tennis grand slam tournaments have mixed doubles. Women are allowed to play in the NHL (one did for like a minute). I'm not going to Wikipedia for more examples. Let's just all agree you're stupid and move on.

No I meant in combat sports

I know a female fighter Could really bust me up bad But i don't think I have the stomach to hit some woman none the less it just feel so wrong

Back