A Man lost to a Woman in MMA. Women can compete with men?

Some women can beat some men. Fallon Fox lost to a female, but despite god knows what procedures she's done, that's still a man. And that man got tkod by girl iirc.

Some women can beat some men. Fallon Fox lost to a female, but despite god knows what procedures she's done, that's still a man. And that man got tkod by girl iirc.

Some "anyone" can beat anyone.

The fact is you need standards.

Anyone can be an amateur fighter. Anyone can be a pro fighter. There are no standards required to suck.

Not everyone can be an "Elite" Pro since standards are required. No elite pro woman can ever beat an elite pro man ever. You would need to remove the "elite" standard. But then anyone can beat anyone once all standards are removed. Even a newborn baby can beat a 20 year old male who is a vegetable

Anyone can be an amateur fighter. Anyone can be a pro fighter. There are no standards required to suck.

Not everyone can be an "Elite" Pro since standards are required. No elite pro woman can ever beat an elite pro man ever. You would need to remove the "elite" standard. But then anyone can beat anyone. Even a newborn baby can beat a 20 year old male who is a vegetable

I don't disagree, I'm just saying its possible for some badass chick to beat a dude. It would be an extreme exception though. In the case of Fallon Fox though, I look at that as a female pro beating up a male pro.

Last edited:
The only "real" mma fight in which a woman won vs a man is the Ediane Gomes one at rioheroes

I expected her to beat him outright in a well earned victory but he as clearly taking it easy on her. He could have KO'd her in RD 1.

I expected her to beat him outright in a well earned victory but he as clearly taking it easy on her. He could have KO'd her in RD 1.

She gave him no room for punches by using her JJ skills.

Fedor: "women shouldn't be fighting"

Shouldn't men beat women then? Otherwise, the statement is bullshit.

A lose/lose situation for the guy. Dumb for competing in that.

Its not embarrassing, these are trained fighters. But men have an advantage over women. Just like MWs have an advantage over LWs. But BJ Penn could still beat a well known MW because he was that much more skilled.

Still better not to mix the two.

I've seen a girl KO a guy. Never understood why guys get so buttblasted by the mere thought that a woman could beat them up. Bunch of baby carrots.

Old news.

Ediane Gomes was beating up men years ago, fighting in Brazilian vale tudo. Then again, Ediane Gomes probably has more testosterone than I do.

So the US military is holding man on woman fight clubs?

I watched good part of it and it does look like he isn't going full on.

eh, the guy was obviously not going full force with punches. he felt bad about hitting her hard. there were a few points he could have stopped her if he didn't hold them back.

Not everyone can be an "Elite" Pro since standards are required. No elite pro woman can ever beat an elite pro man ever. You would need to remove the "elite" standard. But then anyone can beat anyone once all standards are removed.

Yeah

It's funny if a trained woman wins, a guy is going easy on her. Why would he go easy? It is Military Mixed Martial Arts. In other male vs female fights, guys have won.

The only way to explain your take on this is if you have a personal stake in the outcome.

Tell me, are you a woman?

eh, the guy was obviously not going full force with punches. he felt bad about hitting her hard. there were a few points he could have stopped her if he didn't hold them back.

No but in other fights, men have beaten women. Just because a woman has won a guy was going easy?

Back