A Man lost to a Woman in MMA. Women can compete with men?

Go to bed. It's past your bedtime.

Honestly, I couldn't watch that. Regardless of the outcome, that shit ain't right.

Give me a shot at Ronda, Dana. No guarantees that I don't end up looking like Will Campuzano at the weigh-ins, though.

You have to be absolutely blind not to see that the dude was going 50% with her. /thread

Dude looks like he just woke up. Girl looks like she was just in a car accident head first.

Yes, well trained and very fit women can smash men who are untrained and/or in shit condition.

However, if they're in the same ballpark in terms of fitness and skill then the man wins almost every time by virtue of having 60% more upper body strength.

I skimmed. Once I saw her face all bloodied up, the intellectual argument I'd constructed to convince myself that it's no problem to let a man fight a woman because they're both consenting adults kind of flew out the window.

But I caught it before it escaped. Fuck it, let 'em bang, bro.

You have to be absolutely blind not to see that the dude was going 50% with her. /thread

Haha you're funny. 50% on her? Why would he wanna face embarrassment by losing to a girl? Military MMA is not fake.

Not a total loss

Attachments

• fight.jpg
    fight.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 30
the only thing this thread proves is that the OP is a moron.

Haha you're funny. 50% on her? Why would he wanna face embarrassment by losing to a girl? Military MMA is not fake.

Youre blind, he could have smashed her face in multiple times but decided to look at ref, chill and just pat her a little bit. Admit it, you didnt even watch that before posting it.

Good for her but at the end of the day, while trained Women fighters are able to beat untrained guys at their weight, a male with half the technique and skill of a Woman would win almost 100% of the time.

There's a good reason why it's impressive for the woman to win but if the guy had TKO'd her this video wouldn't have seen the light of day.

^^^^

There's also a good reason why women don't fight men.

A trained woman can beat an untrained or poorly trained man in a race.

Same applies to MMA

Unimpressed. He clearly could have TKO'd her at any point in a first few rounds. These events are more camaraderie building exercises, as shown by the loud applause for her at the end. I'd take a fat out of shape man that can throw hands unconsciously over even the average trained woman.

Back