A lot of re-watching GoatvMendes and RDAvPettis. Who's ready to put their AV's/Sigs on the line?!?

So we're just gonna ignore the picture of conor dressed like a knock off wiliam wallace? Scottish does not equal irish.

i already have an acc bet

Your account is like a month old, who on earth would want that scrap?

images

I'll account bet anyone with a similar post count to me. I'm betting for RDA

Why is McGregor dressed up as William Wallace. Wtf lol.

McGregor fans are a dumb bunch.

ill account bet someone around my log in time. ill need it if conor wins.

Plenty in number, sure. Plenty by percentage, absolutely not. Those putting their money (you know, the stuff that ACTUALLY counts, which is what Ill be betting) on RDA have far and away more distant join dates. Most Conor fans are the filth that washed up on Sherdog's shores with the Irish green tide. They are only here because of him and they will probably go away if he loses a couple times. Sure, there are a few who were here before and will be here after, but the majority are still living with mom and dad. At least that is what their maturity suggests with the one-track hive minds.
Thats funny, cause my join date is the most OG in this entire thread, and I sure as fuck won't waste my money betting on RDA. Dude is gonna die within a round.

Conor brethren, account bet these bums like the one I have quoted. We're not here just to take accounts, we're here to take over the entire forum!!!

Someone with a similar join date quote me with an AV bet if you wanna bank on Connor. I've got RDA- no specifics on method or round.

Back